1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are we missing around here?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by giddyup, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

You missed the email portion of those conversations.

2. Grizzled

Grizzled Member

I missed that whole conversation, not just the email portion, so I’m not really in a position to give an informed opinion. That was just a general comment.

3. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Didn't those middle three just switch names? I thought Hydra switched to Stupid Monicker due to some bet. Can't remember what the other two switched to.

4. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I remember DM's fisting thread....for the whole 5 minutes it was on the BBS that random weekday afternoon before it got shut down. Yowch

5. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Did you have to bring that up? I would have been just fine not remembering that thread. :mad: ;)

6. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

Shanna=Major

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Stupid Moniker = Hydra
    Major = shanna
    Sir Jackie Chiles = Det the Threat

I, in a fit of rage against MLB, asked to have my name changed from "Manny Ramirez" to "ComicBookGuy" but after no one knew who in the hell "ComicBookGuy" was plus constantly having to explain why I changed from Manny, I got on my hands and knees and begged Clutch to change my name back to Manny.

Oh, I still say that LHutz and Kagy are the same person.

8. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Hey, thanks... good to know someone around here wants me posting! Sorry for bringing this back up, have had to make up for lost BBS time tonight!

Anyway, who else is international? Where are the mentioned people from? In fact, where are you from? Originally, for no apparent reason, I assumed you were English (?!) but now I have the idea that you are from Germany. Sorry if you've told me before!

9. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

FINALLY!!!!

The Ref has come back to the BBS. :) :D

Seriously. I will never completely give up this BBS, but my participation will be greatly reduced due to the recent change in my employment status.

For the last 2 months I have been working as a bankruptcy attorney representing debtors in consumer bankruptcy.

I still love Clutch BBS though.

BTW...I will hound MadMax until he breaks his silence. :)

10. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Where's Another Brother?

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

According to his website, he's currently on a 23 day gig in Mississippi, I believe.

12. codell

codell Contributing Member

I just saw a post from him in the last few mins in the GA forum.

13. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Two others that I can think of that I haven't seen in a while are Summer Song Giver and The Voice of Reason. Anyone know what happened to them? I can't remember if SSG changed names or not; VoR probably got locked up in some crazy year long paintball game or something...

14. Manny Ramirez

Summer Song Giver still posts, but not much. He is some of the fantasy leagues, so I will see a post in that forum from him from time to time.

Good question on the VOR....it has been forever since I have last seen a post from that dude.

I was going to say HOOP-T, but I saw a post from him yesterday in the main forum.

I'll go ahead and throw out oeilpere's name. I know he is usually pretty busy, but it seems about time for one of his posts in the main forum.

15. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Someone that I haven't seen since the last thread like this is Old School.

16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If you miss him, perhaps you'd enjoy reading some of KeepJuaqin's posts.

17. codell

codell Contributing Member

Where is Mad Max?

18. Manny Ramirez

I haven't seen mfclark in forever. He was a pretty good guy most of the time except when he was going on and on about Florida State.:D

19. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Funny you should mention my name. I did take a hiatus from the BBS. I am not even sure why. I just got, I don't know......tired of it.

Hard to say why though. I can't put my finger on a particular reason. It may have had a lot to do with the playoff crunch, and I didn't want to come in here and read all the horrifying, negative posts about the team, coach, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I guess I am sort of back..........but I digress.

20. Old School

Old School Member

:cool: Sorry, I had to disappear. I'm still around though...just in a different body if you catch my drift. :cool: