1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston we have a problem.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by antdrewjosh, Nov 7, 2013.

1. lakers4lyfe

lakers4lyfe Member

look i know you guys are pissed about dwight howards free throws and you have a reason to be. last year we literally lost around 10 games cause of hack a dwight and it killed me that this guy cant shoot to save his life. i remember even the rockets did this against us so you guys cant complain. only solution is that dwight needs to fix his freethrows which will probably never happen no offense

2. pippsux

pippsux Member

I agree with everybody. Mchale should have pulled Howard. Hakeem needs to coach Howard all season all game.....dude was pathetic in the post.....asik was lazy. I was devasted watching this bum ass Lakers side use a sissy gimmick to win. Worse is my friend is a Lakers fan and i have to hear him rub it in my face. Whole team sucked!

3. lakers4lyfe

lakers4lyfe Member

yup the only solution is to take him out in the 4th because you are only shooting youurself in the foot by keeping him in. ive been preaching this since last year but thankfully i dont have to deal with this anymore

4. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

It's Morey' problem! He believes TT, it doesn't work, he should solve Asik before season opening, but he hesitates!

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Get a rope.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Greg Smith always did well against the Lakers.

7. dxdx

dxdx Member

Talk about cliche.

8. antdrewjosh

antdrewjosh Member

So sensitive. Go **** yourself. I will name a thread whatever I want. We have a problem. Don't have to be from Houston to be a fan.. been a fan since Barkley was traded here. Suffered like everyone else since then. We have issues problems things we need to get fixed. We aren't just marching anywhere since we got Dwight..

His demeanor says a lot to me. What are you giggling like a school girl when you blowing free throws. What's funny?

9. tomato

tomato Member

This thread title is the worst thing to happen all season!

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Houston, they have couple of problems, dilemmas, issues

11. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

I'm thinking maybe we should have Asik on the floor from that 3:00 mark to 2:00 left and maybe in crunch time sometimes. McHale is too focused on stroking egos of superstar tho I guess.

12. Wushang_bj

Wushang_bj Member

Put Harden off bench as sixth man. Only tactics for him would be ISO.

13. lazybum234

lazybum234 Member

14. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Never agree moreļ¼