1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D'Ohbama!: If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Hey esteban... what are your thoughts on the conservative attempt at a complete government takeover of American healthcare in the 90s? You must feel shocked and amazed to know that the communists have truly infiltrated every wing of American politics. How are you handling this?

2. esteban

esteban Member

esteban will answer you next week after 3 more episodes of Spartacus.

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

He doesn't have thoughts at all, he has Fox parroting rants filled with inaccurate or just plain false information.

4. esteban

esteban Member

You're mistaken, you meant the 24 hour Obama infomercial channel known as PMSNBC.

" If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, period!"
    " If you like your doctor you can keep it, period!"
    Barry aka Pinocchio

Hey G, what sort of false info and inaccuracy are you talking about?

1 person likes this.
  5. GladiatoRowdy

I have a standing rule, I don't consider information from CNN, MSNBC, Fox, or YouTube as evidence of anything at all.

As far as false info and inaccuracy, earlier in this thread, you implied that "old people" are unhappy with the ACA, I wonder how that is the case when the VAST majority of its provisions don't affect people on Medicare. That is but a single example, but virtually every post of yours is some form of parroting of Fox pundits and the nonsense they spew.

6. esteban

esteban Member

Let me explain something to you about human nature. When you repeat a bold face lie like that over and over again, people tend not to believe anything you will say in the future.

BTW- ask any physician if they don't think Obamacare will effect old people on Medicare in a big way. We have already experienced that even before the rollout.

7. GladiatoRowdy

F*** off. I personally started the Facebook group called "Stop watching MSNBC, CNN, and Fox."

I'm sorry you have given up on thinking for yourself, but Fox is lying and you are just eating those lies up.

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

stop feeding the troll GladiatoRowdy

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when somebody cannot defend themselves using fact, logic and reason. They throw up a post like this.

childish.

1 person likes this.
  10. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

This unfortunately is not true. It's the Republican and Fox news strategy. Big and bold lies repeated endlessly will eventually become accepted.

11. GladiatoRowdy

I used fact, logic, and reason, he chose to respond by calling me a liar.

Childish is ignoring the context, like you do continually.

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Please provide a list of "big way effects" that ACA will have on elderly people on medicare.

US News and World Report analyzed some of the ACA opponent claims in this article: http://health.usnews.com/health-news/health-insurance/articles/2013/08/19/will-obamacare-affect-medicare-myths-and-facts

And factcheck.org analyzed Senator Cruz's claims in this analysis: http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/cruz-distorts-aca-impact-on-seniors-children/

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

we already know Cruz is a liar.

14. esteban

esteban Member

Here is some more fact G:

30 years ago we have Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope

Today we have Barry Pinocchio, no cash and no hope

15. esteban

esteban Member

Here is a little teaser for you.
    ObamaCare is making seniors sick.
    http://nypost.com/2013/10/25/elderly-patients-sick-over-losing-doctors-under-obamacare/

16. Nolen

Hey esteban! :) Speaking of 30 years ago, what are your thoughts on the conservative attempt at a complete government takeover of American healthcare?

Now that I've educated you on the origin of the federal individual mandate, you must be extremely angry at those communist conservatives! What say you?

17. esteban

esteban Member

Breaking news...Pinocchio is apologizing to Americans who lost their health insurance.

Why is he apologizing if his turd baby is so great?

18. Nolen

Hi esteban! :)

You noted earlier that Obamacare is a "complete government takeover" of healthcare in America. Because there is a federal mandate for individuals to buy coverage from a private company, clearly the communist agenda marches forward unchecked, taking away America's freedoms.

How shocked you must be to learn that the federal individual mandate was first proposed by The Heritage Foundation, and championed by republicans in the 90s as an alternative to Hillarycare, and then made law by Mitt Romney!!! Aren't you so glad that you have me here to educate you? If not for me, you would have proceeded completely unaware of the Communist agenda as realized within the American conservative movement!

Since you are a freedom loving conservative who makes his voice heard far and wide on the internet with his disgust for a president who would run the country into the ground by taking away our freedoms with a federal individual health insurance mandate, surely you have SOMETHING to say about the conservatives who plotted to do exactly the same thing? Something? Anything??

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Esteban has never let actual facts get in the way of his irrational opinions.

20. GladiatoRowdy

Yes, we have no money in large part because of the Reagan (and Bush the younger) tax cuts.