1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Needed Help. Went to Fiancé First, and then CLUTCHFANS Next

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by khimmatramka16, Nov 1, 2013.

?

Did you (or will you) vote for me?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Heck no

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. khimmatramka16

Wow man, that's a lot of trouble! Thanks so much

2. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

I'm not going to look it up, but I remember a thread exactly like this started not too long ago.

It's a scam.

If not on the part of the op, then on the part of whoever put him up to it.

”Buy from us and we'll give poor people water!”

Yeah, ok.

3. khimmatramka16

Sorry man but this isn't a scam - I don't know who told you that but it is my company and I definitely don't want anyone to think that when we are trying to do everything right, and make the world a little bit better. If you wouldn't mind, it would actually be helpful to know

I know this is going to be a back and forth so I won't try to convince you, but for everyone else, I can promise you what I'm doing is not a scam.

Also, I'm sure Chase will vet me before they give me a grant, just like Glamour Magazine, Ecouterre, and NPR-Houston Public Radio did before giving me media coverage (http://www.doamore.com/media-coverage/). Additionally, anybody is welcome to contact our partner, Water.org, and ask them if we are legit or not.

Again, I appreciate everyone voting and helping us try to get this sponsorship.

Best,
    Krish

4. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Voted, 26 votes so far.

5. khimmatramka16

Thanks a lot MiddleMan

6. Trip

Trip Member

I made it 32 votes!

7. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Made it 33

The whole of Australia is behind u

8. khimmatramka16

Thanks so much Trip!

9. khimmatramka16

Thanks man, I appreciate the vote

10. khimmatramka16

Thank you everyone who voted. I require 250 votes, and am 205. I know CF was a big part of that. Thank you all!