1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass Free Preview 10/29 -11/5

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Razsan, Oct 30, 2013.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I live in Sugar Land and the games are not blacked out for me through league pass.

:cool:

2. mikeyharris

mikeyharris Member

is there anyway I can watch the Rockets announcers instead of the Bobcats on NBA League Pass?

3. Ciron

Ciron Contributing Member

I'm in HOUSTON (SugarLand) and have Dish Network .. the game is about to come on.. League Pass channel 565 .. they doing the opening introductions now

4. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

I live 354 miles away from Houston and IM GETTING BLACKED OUT!!!! Direct TV sucks. Time Warner is showing the games on league pass!!

5. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I'm getting the same error.

The site is very slow at times too; their servers are probably getting hammered.

6. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I purchased League Pass Broadband Choice, but when it prompts me to select a team to lock in as one of my 6 choices, it says "there is an error in the team selection process", and it doesn't work. What gives?

7. FFz

FFz Member

League pass broadband blacked out rockets game for shreveport, la....

8. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

League pass is awful right now. And the same 3 commercials play over and over during game play sometimes. Anybody else having a similar experience? Really laggy too.

9. Drunk_Goat

Drunk_Goat Member

Has anyone tried the league pass free trial for broadband with a different VPN who lives in the Houston area yet to see if its still blacked out with that trick? If so what is the quality?

I live in Cypress and the league pass free trial Rockets game is blacked out on UverseTV here.

10. Drunk_Goat

Drunk_Goat Member

I'm watching the Rockets game on the atdhenettv app site/program currently same as i did last year. Problem is the quality sucks a lot compared to HD. But watchable.

11. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

Is that the case again this year?

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man I can't believe TWC broadcast the game in regular definition TV. What freaking century are they in???

Verizon is so much better.

13. RedNickNY

RedNickNY Member

Yesterday had all the promise of being a perfect evening. I took the wife to Bouley where we dined on lobster, caviar, and kobe beef, while washing it all down with a bottle of silken cabernet. There was enough decadence to make Robin Leach blush. As excited as I was about dinner, my mind was caught drifting towards the Rockets-Bobcats matchup that was just starting as our first 2nd dish arrived.

Little did I know my NBA LP Choice would not comply. Wearing the glow of alcohol and sporting a food baby, I was crushed to find the game was not working for me. I've since opened a support ticket with NBA LP but nothing makes sense. My attempt to bring up the game was greeted by a strange message indicating I had to lock in a team, that is already locked! The team selection screen had the Rockets selected but for some reason the Rockets icon had a black safety lock unlike my other chose teams which all showed white. Is that's a blackout indicator, I don't understand why it would apply to my zip code (NY) when the game was not televised nationally or locally in my area.

Has anyone seen this? I never had this issue last season. bummer.

14. Nuclear Yak

Nuclear Yak Member

Had the same issue. Am in NYC as well...

15. sammsung987

sammsung987 Member

this is showing on fios cablebox for free!

16. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Anyone live in the Beaumont area and know if the games are still blacked out on it here?

I know last year it was which was SUPER annoying because we cant even freaking get CSN Houston here, yet we are still grouped with Houston :/ Even though its 90 miles away. Literally only way to watch the Rox is through internet streams.

17. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

i use privateinternetaccess.com VPN

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Anyone know how to change the commentators (home vs away) on braodband. They are advertising this as a new feature this year.

19. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

Ballstreams

It's like $55 for the reg season. Awesome quality, great tech support.

20. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

I think its saying that because i think you only can choose 5 teams.......