1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin's shooting coach Doc Scheppler Interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kastuul, Oct 1, 2013.

1. LAC

LAC Member

But since the thread was about an interview with Lin's shooting coach, I wasn't about to bring that up until you asked for it.

2. hbomb

hbomb Member

I like this LAC guy, type first, (leave computer next, eat hot dogs after), think last.

Naw just joking LAC, I'm just trolling.

Or did you take offense.

Oh offense! speaking of offensive, how great is our teams offensive output looking these first 3 pre-season games? /segway

3. BBAAB

BBAAB Rookie

Let me know when we can take you seriously ...

4. LAC

LAC Member

Let's me explain my side of the story.
    First, I saw denali_wjl's post about Lin's corner 3s need to improve and should improve over time.
    Then, I responded to her/his post agreeing that Lin himself is aware of the fact that his corner 3s were weak and that's why he shied away from taking a wide open three in one of the preseason games.
    And all of a sudden BBAAB came up and took offense to what I wrote like I was attacking Lin when I wasn't
    Of course there was also you hbomb who started trolling.

5. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

remember alot of folks trolling on lin's 3 and railing that DOC is useless shooting coach.

6. roxxy

roxxy Member

What was the sample size for when Wall was averaging 21/8/5?

7. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

Can Lin hit 40% from 3 this yr?

8. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

All this for nothing. Wipe this all out. Now it is defense that is causing his demise. Well, I guess Lin would be like: God wants me to play D. Hopefully he becomes elite in defense and proves his doubters wrong again!