1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden should be the 6th man.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nubmonger, Oct 10, 2013.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm pretty sure the OP is just playing whichever side he pleases. It's part of an art called "trolling".

Nothing in here is worth spending time on. :)

2. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

Like you said, there's nothing wrong with coming off the bench. He'll still be able to play 38 minutes. He'll still get many minutes with DH.

3. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

What makes an all-star an all-star is they are difficult to guard without help.

Would teams have more trouble with Dwight Howard and Harden on the court? Or just one of them on the court?

4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

The TRUTH!

5. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

this statement right there is why LOFs are the worst fans out there, just bring down the players on their own team. First it was Carmelo and now Harden nd Bev, next it will be Dwight

6. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

I am for whatever is better for the team

if we need more firepower in the 2nd unit and move Harden there, so be it

7. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

You are guilty of doing the same thing here all the time, I guess you are the worst fan too.

8. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

not really, since my responses are replies to what is instigated first by the Lin fans. I guess you can blame me for defending Rocket players when they are attacked because some player only fans are not happy because their fav player is not getting mins yet the team is winning or doing really good.

9. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

I didn't read this thread but this topic has got to be a joke right?

Sounds to me LOF non sense after McHale is experimenting in the PRESEASON with PG starting lineups. blah.

The one thing I despise about clutchfans is the LOF crap. I just wish Jeremy would be traded so that the LOF can leave and dream that Jeremy can take 50 shots a game because that is what they want. *Sigh*

1 person likes this.
  10. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

Also I am surprised the moderators and admins allow trolling type threads like these to stay open. Why on Gods green earth would you put a guy who scored 26 points a game on the bench? Unless he was taken away shots from someone you want to have take those shots.

Desperate call out to admins please police these threads better because this is the only thing that was annoying about clutchfans last year and vice versa with the LOH threads i.e thread topic name after game 1 - Please trade Jeremy Lin now (after a bad regular season game).

11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It will be a disastrous move, despite Harden's defensive deficiencies.
    Lin will not be able to guard the the 2's, and that will make it harder for him to run the offense along with Beverley.

12. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

So our best Player should come Off the Bench?

You Jeremy Lin Fans are something else

1 person likes this.
  13. trock

trock Member

No, it's actually brilliant regardless of OP intent. This thread is symptomatic of exactly what ails this board--people coming in with no intent to discuss but attack based on their agendas. It's pretty amusing to watch.

14. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Let's see......

This original post is a little bit confusing (I'm not sure what it says) but the response:
    surely seems much more level-headed and truthful than the hateful and name-calling tirade:

15. trock

trock Member

I mean, look how many flies he's caught already.

16. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

im gone for two months and this is what i come back to? jesus christ guys, pull yourselves together.

17. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

I would say it's a joke but they are pointing out the obvious. We will be playing good teams that will be hard to beat, and you don't want Howard or Harden coming off of the bench to make the second unit better. You need to have your best players on the floor starting the game, that would include Lin. This sixth man isn't as important as your starters. That said, I think the sixth man should have the desire that he wants to be on the first team. If you demote Lin to the sixth man when he is the better pg, the desire isn't there because no matter how hard he plays he won't be the starter. Make no mistake about it every basketball player wants to be a starter and not the sixth man, and every basketball player would look at it as a demotion. I think the sixth man should also change the tempo of the game and that's one of the great things that Beverley does by being such a ball hawk.

18. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

haha right on billionzz , some of these jokers don't know irony and sarcasm .
    Seriously beverly stinks up playmaking with 2nd unit and he gets upgraded , what a joke.

19. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Didn't the Syria government block all the internet or something?

20. autoprt

autoprt Member

oh my God i saw this post and i started laughing so hard... if you didn't mean to be funny my apologies but this is the funniest thing i've heard in a while. thanks for making my morning.