1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Blake Griffin Had a Kid With Matt Leinart’s Baby Mama, Brynn Cameron

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clips/Roxfan, Sep 23, 2013.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Okay, assume it's a scheme. Still not sure why she gets the focus. Griffin and Leinart are being reckless in their procreation.

2. underoverup

underoverup Member

I was thinking a young Helen Hunt.

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

He can do better

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

And there is the stigma that'll make it difficult for her to marry:

Within ten seconds of Googling her, the thought would hit him: "She has two kids? One each with an NFL dude and an NBA dude? I'd be the third man she's having kids with? And I have a nice bank account? cough Hooker! cough Hooker! I'm outta here!"

In this case, they were reckless once (which means they're probably Shawn Kemping it). And yet this young lady's got a revolving door to her Fallopian tubes---as long as you're an athlete.

5. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Very common? More common than it used to be, it still not easy no matter what. Being a good parent takes time no matter how much money you have. Its easy to be a bad parent. No amount of money can give you time. Also, most males don't want to take care of another man's sperm and abuse from non biological parents is much higher.

Herpes and HPV, chances are she got one of those too. She earned it, the money that is.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

JJ Reddick thinks these guys are doing it wrong.

7. Drawkwa22

Drawkwa22 Member

zing!

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

But, she's caring for the kids and apparently doing right by them, at least insofar as she's secured the child support they have coming to them.

I'm not going to make out like she's just a victim. Nor do I want to say these athletes are simply predators. It takes two to tango. But, everyone of these threads are the same -- a dogpile on the woman as some kind of devious exploiter of rich athletes. I'd say the actions of all parties here are less than ideal. My druthers would be that they marry and stay married and be committed to both spouse and child, but people don't act in optimal ways. But here at least the system we have in place to protect the interest of the child works as it should (which probably can't be said so easily in other breeds of domestic problems). So she gets a free ride -- beats the hell out of the alternative.

9. Raven

Raven Member

He's why it's worse for Griffin. Her game had already been exposed. There is no excuse. None. And all it would have taken was a condom, and he could have saved millions. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The kids are gonna be screwed up.

11. Nook

Nook Member

She didn't "earn" anything. There are many, many single mothers and they do not get what equates to close to $500,000 a year for being a parent. Having said that, Griffin is a damn fool and sucker. Not a surprise though, he plays like a lazy idiot most of the time.... guy does not even understand basic offensive sets, how to seal his man, etc.

I hope that both children are loved and grow up happy and healthy. Still, BUYER BEWARE when it comes to Brynn Cameron.

12. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Exclusive picture of the child
    [​IMG]

13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I don't fault the women at all in this case. There are a million ways people make money in this country, some respectable, some not. She didn't screw anybody over (figuratively speaking of course). The way a child is conceived is well known, and yet Griffin did it anyway it's all on him regardless of whether she did it intentionally or not(which we all know she did).

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I remember reading a story about him trying to pick up this cougar at the ESPYs, but i'm guessing that's not her, although it looks like her, from what i remember...

EDIT- Found the cougar's video. Doesn't sound like she's lying.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Z0dKln-lPXI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Z0dKln-lPXI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

15. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

you should work for TMZ :p

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

All them royce white baby mamas need to take a lesson from this businesswoman.

17. ling ling

ling ling Member

It's worse for Griffin because he had a max contract at the time of his kids birth. Leinart was still in school when he had the kid.

18. jayland

jayland Member

So I guess the rumors Blake Griffin is into MILFs is true.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Maybe it wasn't Blake Griffin but was instead Kris Humphries or Canelo Alvarez?

20. smr6

smr6 Member

One of these two kids is going to be a great athlete considering not only the father's genes, but hers as well.