1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 2, 2012.

1. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

This show wasn't made for dumb people

2. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

lmao!

3. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

it was mad for assholes though :p

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I know, but Bryan Cranston's acting there was so damn good it almost made it look like he did snap for a second. I figured it out halfway in, but this show has attracted a lot of new viewers lately that don't really understand it as well and aren't meticulous with the details.

5. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Who cares about the fake fans
    :p

6. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

- George RR Martin.

He's worse than Joffrey. JOFFREY.

1 person likes this.
  7. juicystream

juicystream Member

The crying should have made it obvious to anyone.

I caught on very quickly. When he asked if there were cops there, you had to know Walter White would know that answer. He's too smart not to.

My only question was whether or not she was realizing it, which I think she did with how she reacted and her not being naive.

8. droopy421

droopy421 Member

True, they could also look to see if the ground was recently disturbed before they started digging. It wasn't buried too long ago.

9. johnnybravo

johnnybravo Member

It's not just Bryan Cranston's acting, but also Walter White's. The scene and his anger at Skylar is supposed to be believable. To trick the police that are listening in.

It's what clears Skylar from any and all association to Walt's wrongdoings. Any obviousness would not only detract from the scene, but to the alibi that Walt is giving Skylar.

Just a brilliant moment in television.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I think what confirmed that he got it was when she said she was sorry. I think she was sorry it had to come down to Walt pretty much taking the blame for everything and letting her be able to live free so that their kids don't grow up alone.

11. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Why do you watch it then?

12. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Cause I'm smarter than you.
    Cause its tight.

13. Cannonball

Cannonball Member

BS - Joffrey has no redeeming qualities at all. AT ALL.

14. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F4I8HLM_py8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note the 2 minute mark:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_kD54-q1uFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. treeman

treeman Member

There's no coming back from this. The second Hank met his fate, there was never any coming back. Walt is done. The family is done.

Only question is how we get from here to him buying a MG at the beginning of season 5. That, and who dies.

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

The actor, 50, worked as a stand-up comic for 25 years before being cast in Breaking Bad ("really trying to feed my family," he says) and managed to get a few laughs while rehearsing his final scene.

"I posted a picture online on my Facebook. It's a picture of me and Michelle McLaren and Dean, and we were rehearsing the shootout and we have the guns in our hands. Todd's uncle goes "Show us your badges! How do we know you're cops?" I said "Because Dean Norris plays a cop in every damn TV show." And Bryan had my camera and took a picture of it. So I had that photo and I put it on my Facebook. I got to go out on a really funny comment in a really bad situation."

[​IMG]

17. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I need to watch that movie. That looked awesome.

18. LCII

LCII Member

Just watched the last episode. This ***** is off the roof!

As Tuco would say, TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!

19. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Member
    Supporting Member

20. OkayAyeReloaded

Great episode. I was pretty much speechless the whole time.

The show is kinda difficult to predict, but I'm guessing since the DEA lost two of their own there will be a huge manhunt and they'll somehow find pinkman. Then perhaps Jesse's intense hatred of Walt will make him testify against Skylar (they could still get he with the car wash or taxes).

That is the only reason I can see walt coming out of hiding to kill Jesse for revenge. In a way he'll blame Jesse for completely destroying his family (instead of himself). Walt can then kill Jesse and lose everything he worked and killed for, losing his entire family. It will have all been totally meaningless.

I don't know, just guessing. I don't know how they'll top this episode.