1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off elimination in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

New Zach Lowe Article + Question

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by parksn306, Sep 4, 2013.

1. JBar

JBar Rookie

Kevin Johnson had lower assist totals in college than Billups (4.4 to 5.1) but a much higher assist % in the NBA (38.8 to 28.2). I couldn't find the assist % (the better stat) for college. Lin had only 3.5 assists per game in college and has a higher assist percentage in the pros than Billups (31.6).

2. JBar

JBar Rookie

Now that was a transition!

3. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Perennial shocker Andre Miller?

4. seyton

seyton Member

steve francis

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I don't think it's so much "shoot first pg" as it is "sg in college too small to play sg in NBA so he has to play pg." I remember some college stars (such as OU's Hollis Price) having no chance in the NBA because they couldn't make this transition. Jimmer Fredette may wind up being the latest casualty.