1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which one is better

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mr. 13 in 33, Aug 5, 2013.

?

Good or No

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. It was ok

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. didn't care just liked watching the game

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

2. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

players should be able to wear their own jersey and logo... maybe all the jerseys are slightly modified to show uniformity across the East or West - but ya, still keep their individual jerseys.

3. Pokito1120

Pokito1120 Member

I think they should have their own individual jerseys but have a east color and a west color.

4. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member

Just flicked through the video. Randomly landed on the part where Bill Walton says, "Antoine Walker looks fabulous in all departments."

As for the thread, I think it'd be cool if there was an individual team all-star jersey. Like a Rockets one, a Celtics one etc... Could be really really ugly though.

5. k-money

k-money Member

i like individual team jerserys better it looks cool seeing all those diffrent jerseys on the court but i guess it will never happen again because they want to sell those allstar jerseys

6. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Exactly. They must be looking back at this missed opportunity and be thinking "What were we thinking!?"

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

These ugly ones were my favorite.

[​IMG]

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Since they won't go back to using individual team jerseys, I do think it'd be cool to give the sending teams some rep by including their logos on the guys they send. So, they'd be standardized East/West jerseys, but with perhaps a team logo on the sides of the shorts.

9. Miracles Boys33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I do kinda miss these kind of all star games

10. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

It's strange I prefer them to all be wearing one uniform, just my preference

11. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I like the individual jerseys but its never gonna happen anymore because the NBA wants to sell the All Star Jerseys and teams without all stars won't be represented. Unless they do what MLB does and has at least one player from each team represented.
    Guess you'll have to stick to the rookie sophomore game to see individual jerseys lol

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

pretty sure that's exactly how it is right now.

13. RJoc5onJr.

RJoc5onJr. Member