1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Rockets Fans From Philippines

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SHOKI3, Aug 22, 2013.

1. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Sorry to hear about the Ferry crash in Cebu. I just took a vacation in Cebu last weekend when it happened and I felt terrible. I loved seeing ALL the Pinoys out there hooping it up.

2. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

PINOY ROCKETS FANS YO!

3. Sketzophrenic

Sketzophrenic Member

i'm also a long time lurker here. Can't believe there's so many kababayan here who also happened to be a big fan of rockets....:)

1 person likes this.
  4. jas0n

jas0n Member

thank God we have superstars now... this will mean more games on basketball tv... hahaha

1 person likes this.
  5. killahflip

killahflip Contributing Member

welcome! been a fan since the twin tower days (yes I am that old)...anyways, i am a fil-am but living and working overseas for the past 10 years. currently i am in thailand for work so like you i will have to catch all the rox games online.

1 person likes this.
  6. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

I'm Houston fan from when Dragič joined this team. He may go to Phoenix, but my heart stays at Houston :)

I'm soooo...soooo... MUCH disappointed Dragič didn't take that team option. Now he would be in a great place! He's strong and fast, so he'd fit with Rockets' R&G offense seamlessly. Instead he is stuck in Phoenix and to top it off, they even brought a young PG in need of developing his skills. How unlucky can you get?

Anyway, I was prepared to follow the rockets even with only Lin, Asik and Chandler as their only "stars", so I think DH/JH's injury or trade won't scare me away. Go go Rockets!

7. red_rocket12

red_rocket12 New Member

I did not realize there are this much Rockets fans in the Phils. I've started following the rockets during the yao-tmac era and have been following this site as well but only created an account few weeks ago.

Can't wait for the season to start!

8. Dr34msh4k3

Dr34msh4k3 Member

I certainly hope so, the current roster sans DH12 was so fun to watch last year it was a shame they only had a handful of games televised on BTV

9. LandryFields

LandryFields Member

obviously POF's (Pacquiao Only Fans)

10. Dr34msh4k3

Dr34msh4k3 Member

Glad you stuck it out with H-town, I was a former Lakers fan (Showtime Lakers, not the Ko-me era) when I saw how ridiculous Dream's game was, I was instantly hooked and even though i was up in arms when he was traded to Toronto I stuck it out with the Rockets ever since

11. Dr34msh4k3

Dr34msh4k3 Member

Why can't fans of Pacquiao be fans of Mayweather as well? (I'm particularly not a fan of his personality (Mayweather), but skill-wise the man's a genius)

12. y2Joem

y2Joem Member

sold out na yung game sa MOA :(

13. y2Joem

y2Joem Member

tol, ESPN/Fox Sports Asia covers JLin games since the start of Linsanity, bale every sat last season Rockets game ang konicover..:)

14. bloop

bloop Member

Could be entire thing where PEOPLE START WATCHING BALL AGAIN ONCE THE SEASON STARTS

15. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

kumusta ang aking mga kaibigan! (Google Translate)

1 person likes this.
  16. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

I lol'ed :grin:

17. Dr34msh4k3

Dr34msh4k3 Member

Oo nga e, meron sa sulit kaya lang umaabot ng 4,000 per ticket (baka sa taas pa yun)

18. y2Joem

y2Joem Member

I'll be pissed if politicians would be occupying the P27000 seats at the game...:(

19. jordan

jordan Member

Glad you stuck it out with H-town, I was a former Lakers fan (Showtime Lakers, not the Ko-me era) when I saw how ridiculous Dream's game was, I was instantly hooked and even though i was up in arms when he was traded to Toronto I stuck it out with the Rockets ever since

Ditto here, use to be magic Johnson fan but the moment I saw the dreamshake move its been hakeem all along and until now even dream has been retired ages ago I'm still a diehard rockets fan

20. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Putang ina!!!! Just got our tickets to the Heat @ Rockets in March. Woohooo!!!