1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Video - " You've Changed Bro " - From Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ttdestroyer, Aug 14, 2013.

1. jocar

jocar Member

2. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Wow! Pretty good! Did you make this?

3. jocar

jocar Member

Yeah thx, I just took a tutorial off utube :grin:

4. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

[​IMG]

5. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

You should tweet this pic Jlin.

6. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

That reminds me of an awesome Linsanity half-time show by David Garibaldi. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a "performance painter."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ivh8xVKq-2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. jocar

jocar Member

Nah, you can tweet it and say you made it if ya want ;)

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Lol, no way. Taking credit for someone else's work is bad.

9. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Wow, absolutely amazing!:eek:

10. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Ynnis...send it to Linsanity, The Movie facebook and say it's by jocar from cf. They are always looking for artwork. :)

I can tweet it to Jeremy's twitter or his facebook, but I'll screw up the attachment. :(

Paul did this and submitted to Linsanity, the movie fb. Guess this was completed before Howard signing. #Linart

[​IMG]

11. JasonXXX

JasonXXX Member

The beginning was left out of the other video...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AWEM8Er-K-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i think this was the guy that did the halftime show at the texans vs dolphins game. he did one of watt, it was pretty awesome

13. JasonXXX

JasonXXX Member

His birthday is coming up...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Tg9JuSj5caU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Thanks Kian for the info. :)

15. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Although good, I think this guy is better...but it's no jeremy of course.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I9ficvPdpZg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Arthurprescott2

Lin had been going through a terrible stretch of games just about then. Single digit scoring, playing less than 20 minutes, shooting horrifically, Sampson was pulling him out, etc. I remember after the Toronto game he said something along the lines of "I'm disappointed in myself and in my game."

IIRC, starting w/ the NYK game, the Rockets went on to end the month fairly well. 5 game win streak, two losses, then another small win streak into January. I remember being really high on this team around then.

I wonder what he wrote in his diary about that SAS loss where Harden didn't play - that "flash" of Linsanity again w/ 38 pts and 50%+ shooting - only a few days before that diary entry.

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm late to the party, but I really liked the video. Funny stuff. Great that it was amateur and not polished...made it much more likeable than had it been a slick production. Even better that it was made with help from friends.