1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JAMES FREAKIN HARDEN and eric gordon here in philippines! :D

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by latebloomer19, Jul 26, 2013.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It was just water. So the question should be is his I-phone water resistant?

2. seyton

seyton Member

Do I have to be the one to point out that to fix a phone covered in water you put it in rice....

3. alverwi

alverwi Contributing Member

Reminds me of a time when I was younger. We met Kareem Abdul Jabbar at a book signing. My little sister spilled a huge cup of water right in Kareem's lap. He could tell that she felt terrible and signed extra autographs for her. Somewhere in my parents' home there is a picture of us with Kareem and it looks like he pissed his pants. Need to find that pic.

1 person likes this.
  4. Mitchmantc

Mitchmantc Member

Yea it's crazy how Rockets fans are so forgiving to Rockets players. I mean who is he to get mad when some random person spills water on his phone. :rolleyes:

5. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Because people are human and generally make mistakes?

6. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

That's a great story, I would love to see that pic.

7. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

LOL chill. I've lived there for 7 years.. not everyone has a gun, most people are too poor to own guns anyways.

8. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

What happened to the pics?

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Obviously karma. This wouldn't happen if he just gave credit to his teammates...

10. GIGO

GIGO Member

I feel for latebloomer19. He was so excited to start a thread but it's been totally hijacked (albeit remaining in the relevant territory). I'd be glad to see the pics he took at the event.

11. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

wow, so you never lose your temper?