1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yeezus Don't Like Paparazzi..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Jul 22, 2013.

1. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

ummmm.. no

2. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

he's gay, but banged Kim Kardashian and just had a baby with her. 2008 called, it wants its joke back.

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

So this is how one stays relevant once their albums stop selling and people get tired of hearing that fake voice they play with in the studio too much.

US Charts: Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Suffers Embarrassing Sales Decline

http://thelavalizard.com/2013/07/us-charts-kanye-wests-yeezus-suffers-embarrassing-sales-decline/

Made great music. Quit trolling (always pushing an unpopular opinion) and list some his great songs recently.

5. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

MBDTF and Watch the Throne weren't good albums?

6. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

I don't think he's trolling at all. Nor is he pushing an unpopular opinion. Besides his latest album (which most people say they're on the fence about) he's had a damn great catalogue of music.

7. AkeemTheDreem86

Well you're definitely right about that. His is just some overproduced garbage to these ears.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Those video's infuriate me, can you imagine having some b**** tmz recorder following you around 24/7 always yelling stupid **** and taping you and giving you no respect or privacy no matter where you are or what your doing even when you repeatedly tell them and make it clear you want to be left alone? I'd try to knock there teeth out and brake the arms and legs if i was him.

And man those generic comments "Kanye's a douche but he does makes good music" are annoying as ****. I'v seen that exact comment thousands of times for the last 5 years, i get it you can repeat the same phrase about his personality that all the other idiots who never even met kanye chant all day.

/rant lol, anyways it really does suck to see such a great artist so stressed out. Paparazzi and media now days make me sick, every person deserves respect and privacy. Makes me more sick to see my family and all of america so obsessed and entertained about all the drama going on in celebrity's lives.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

This is the reason why I declined on being a celebrity when the man came up to me to offer. I was like... nah breh, I'm cool with CF and my pr0nz.

10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

If you just ignore them, smile, and waive then they will stop bothering you. But if you make a big deal about it and throw hissy fits every time they bother you then they will keep bothering you. Negative publicity sells, so don't give them anything.

11. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I certainly wouldn't want to be around you when someone accidentally steps on your brand new Puma's at the club.

12. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Kanye's an artistic genius IMO. Like most artistic geniuses, he is a dick and behaves in an inexplicable way. I don't care. He's not my friend. I don't expect him to behave a certain way or uphold certain moral standards. In fact, I find that his childish insanity is amusing a lot of the time. I appreciate his art. I think Yeezus was amazing.

I also happen to think that the paparazzi are arrogant and tend to collectively turn on famous people who don't want to play along with their overly intrusive methods. Paparazzi IMO should never feel safe and comfortable doing what they do - the different types of people they invade are likely to yield a few crazy people and they should be prepared for that eventuality.

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm just glad I don't like his "music." I would be pretty embarrassed if I admired anything about someone like this Dbag.

14. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Nah brah he likes fish sticks in and around his mouth

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

He doesn't make the same music. He thinks he's freakin Bach or something. GTFOH

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Those guys are dicks. I'm glad Kanye is messing with them. How is this not hilarious?

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I think you would be better served separating the artist from the music. A lot of artists are dbags and are not generally likable people, but their music is still valid. That being said I have not enjoyed Kanye's last two solo albums from a pure music perspective.

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

Didn't the Paparazzi kill Prince Diana?

19. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

It's OK to be wrong sometimes.

Yeezus was dope, so were all the other ones prior to. I've loved the progression of every one of his albums since the College Dropout.

20. brooksstephens

Yeah, can you believe the nerve of these guys??! How DARE he say "Hey man I Love your work" at an airport. :rolleyes:

Also, you shacked up with Kim Kardashian and equate yourself with Jesus Christ... why expect any privacy whatsoever??