1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 2, 2012.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Plus, there's a picture they show from an upcoming episode of Hank and Marie- and both are wearing black. I took it to mean that someone they know died- Gomie? Skylar? Who else would it be?

2. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Looks like heisenberg cleaned himself up and has gone hollywood.
    [​IMG]

3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I forgot an obvious one how Walt picks up Tuco's attitude after they become distributors. Walt tells Jesse to handle it ("Do you think Tuco had breakage?") when one of their dealers gets robbed by some crackheads. He gives Jesse a gun and he also flips out on Jesse in the RV then they begin fighting (similar to Tuco getting in his homeboy's face).

4. dandorotik

I wonder if Hank tries to go the threaten Saul route. Think about it-that's how they got Mike- through that Wexler lawyer. What does Hank know about Saul?

1. He represented Mike.
    2. Mike worked for Gus.
    3. Gail worked for Gus.
    4. Gail's connection with Walt.
    5. Also, he knows Saul represented Badger with the blue meth. And I think he was always suspicious of the arrest of the "fake" Heisenberg. So, he connects Badger to Saul and Mike to Saul, and maybe he finds out Saul represented Walt- or Skylar- or Jesse.

Maybe, Hank threatens Saul. Saul tells Walt and Skylar about the shakedown- it says in one of the synopses for the upcoming Episode 9 that Skylar's past comes back to haunt her. The obvious idea is that Ted Beneke tries to extort money from her. But what if it is Saul?

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BrsZOcrjW4c#t=0m27s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

But AMC is going to have a series about Saul after BB finishes... so nothing is going to happen to him. ;)

7. dandorotik

No, I'm not saying Hank threatens Saul with death or that Walt kills him. I'm saying that Hank puts pressure on Saul to 'fess up- maybe Saul tells Jesse about Brock or something. One thing we know is that the producers released a synopsis for episode 9 that says "Skylar's past catches up with her." Maybe instead of Ted, it's Saul. Or maybe....maybe...it's that red-headed guy who helped her scam Eyebrows out of the car wash AND visited Beneke to get the money from him. THAT'S IT!

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Pinkman on Leno tonight.

9. dandorotik

[​IMG]

These are some pictures I took earlier this year when I visited Albuquerque:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1069 dandorotik, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. dandorotik

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-po...-gus-giancarlo-espositos-open-appearing-85151

Let's get the old gang back together: Giancarlo Esposito says that if "Breaking Bad" does a "Better Call Saul" spinoff, he'd be open to appearing on it.

Bob Odenkirk, who plays criminal lawyer Saul Goodman, tells Vulture that "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan "clearly thinks it’s a possibility" that Goodman could deserve his own series. Gilligan has been publicly kicking around the idea since last summer.

How could Esposito get involved? Goodman first connected Walter White (Bryan Cranston) with Esposito's character, Gustavo "Gus" Fring -- and Esposito said in a January interview with TheWrap that he's open to a reunion with the "Breaking Bad" team, including in a spinoff.

But wait, you say. How could Gus return? He's (spoiler alert, if you haven't seen Season 4) dead.

That's true. But dead characters have returned to "Breaking Bad" in flashback form before, and there's no reason to think "Better Call Saul" couldn't flash back to Gus as well. "Better Call Saul" could also be a prequel -- Gilligan has joked that it might need to be, if Saul doesn't get out of "Breaking Bad" alive.

"I would do a prequel if it had the same players," Esposito told TheWrap after a panel for his NBC series, "Revolution."

Esposito said the chances seemed "slim" that he would ever return to "Breaking Bad" in flashback form. But he said he would love to find some way to work with the cast, crew and writers again. The AMC drama's final eight episodes air this summer.

"That's a show I would yearn to go back to do and would work out somehow with these very kind folks here at NBC," he said. "I would love to go back to that show in some configuration. I feel as if it's forced, it's not going to work. But if it's a natural progression and time allows, I would certainly love to do it."

Esposito said some part of him didn't want to add to return to the role of Fring -- but that he might not be able to resist a reunion.

"As time went by I thought, 'Well, it's such a perfect arc. I don't know if I can go back," he said. "However, my love would probably overcome everything else, my love and respect for Vince, crew and cast and all the writers."

11. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

If the Better Call Saul works out and Fring appears in one (or more) of the episodes, wouldn't it need Mike to be the "middleman"? I love the Fring character, but I would love to see the story behind how Saul met Mike. I don't want this to be a prequel, but flashbacks are welcome. Hope AMC will take a chance on this spinoff.

12. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DAYAM is Anna Gunn looking hawt =-0

13. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Better photo of her... Dubby likey

14. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

I prefer her when she was a little heavier. She looks a tad to skinny for her body structure now. Definitely still hot and would take her either way.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Damn Anna Gun looks amazing :eek::eek::eek::eek:

16. cdain3

cdain3 Member

meh...

Not curvy enough for me. Liked her better in season one but still would though.

17. mario_v

mario_v Member

She looked hotter when she was curvy. Too skinny for me.

18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

looks like she's gotten into some of Heisenberg's product

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

try as much as you like guys, she still hawttttt

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Inside the crystal ship

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m1Fug_JKgy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>