1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nelly killed it on ESPN First Take

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IgotNext, Jul 16, 2013.

1. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

He makes a strong point with no one is willing to take a paycut to play with Kobe and how anyone who plays with Kobe will know their stats are going down.

2. lfw

lfw Rookie

Sorry, Nelly. Back to you trashing Kobe and the Lakers.

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

they were naming players and he was screaming over them while they were answering.

nelly was screaming the entire time. that's why skip was silent. i'm not saying that to defend skip, but when somebody is belligerently screaming and interrupting you to make their arguments (which i agreed with a lot of), the rational person will just disengage. skip isn't going to get in a screaming match attempting to talk over nelly.

4. Swag

Swag Member

someone go record the video and post it! plz

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O1zJci8dL8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12 people like this.
  6. kikiscafe

kikiscafe Member

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O1zJci8dL8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

SAS and Skip scream at each other every day. when was the last time someone was louder than SAS? :) regardless, it doesn't make nelly's point any less valid.

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

If you are a Knicks fan, why are you on Clutchfans, "JEREMY LIN PERHAPS??" that's one. Two Linsanity created a divide with Knicks even the ones who had been Knicks fans for a long time.

Finally My initial statement was ofcourse SAS does not like Lin, he is a true Knicks fan and the Rockets killed the Knicks. Ofcourse he does not like Lin, I said that because people are acting like it totally discredits SAS and I don't believe that because there are emotions invovled when it comes to Lin.

9. enitialdee

enitialdee Member

Hahahahahs watch the butthurt nation get hot over this. Wouldn't be surprise of ice cube drop a diss track on nelly. Lame a$$ LA

10. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Here's Ken Jeong:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eyMKUDbhwuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I agree, they yell at each other all the time, Nelly owned. I try to always be unbiased and I am not an SAS hater or Skip hater at all, I will always say when they make valid points but Nelly got them. It's not easy to debate three people at the same time on live television.

12. bball_lifer

bball_lifer Member

Grr, would kill for a transcript.

13. kcd

kcd Member

Nope your initial statement was Lin fans vs. Knick fans, saying there were no Knick fans who are Lin fans, which is untrue. And SAS lost credibility when it comes to Lin a long time ago, when Lin was still on the Knicks. He can now use the excuse that he dislike Lin now that Lin's no longer on the Knicks, but he's always disliked him.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Listen man, I'm not here debate over Lin or the Knicks I really REALLY don't care. I find it funny that you don't see my point considering you joined CLutchfans in 2012 and claim to be a Knickfan.

This thing started becaus I don't think his dislike for Lin has anything to do with his sports knowledge. He is a fan of the Knicks ofcourse he is mad at Lin most Knicks fans are!! and the ones who aren't are mostly Lin fans like YOURSELF!

15. Asian Sensation

Somebody get them a Snickers.

1 person likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ha, they're hurt. Hurt that he left the Lakers. (No!! Nobody ever leaves the Lakers! But Dwight did! He's gone!)

Skip: The point we're all missing here is we're letting Nelly get away with defending Dwight Howard.

Defending him from being a grown man and making his choice to leave? That's all he did.

He couldn't take the pressure that Kobe put on him to be great. He is not made of Lakers stuff.

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Absolutely loved it!! Will watch a few more times just to see the reactions.:grin::grin:

18. conquistador#11

a couple of things,
    j.r. is so clutch can't even rep him, getting that automated spread reputation message. thanks.

2. On the pressure of playing in l.a, I can't believe espen buys into that crap.
    Howard coming to a "non destination" city, as espen and the rest of the national bozos would call Houston a couple of years ago, takes more cojones.

3. I need to get that michael shirt!

4. lol at skip.

19. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

Lol Skip was just chillin. Wanted no more of this debate. Nelly got inder Cari's skin. Love it.

20. kcd

kcd Member

Thank you. He made it sound like there are no Knick fans who are Lin fans anymore. They've moved on, but many are still his fan even though they don't want us to beat them.