1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dwight Meeting. Rumors, Tweets and Updates.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

crap why doesn't the green feedback box show up on this post??? woulda repped lmfao

2. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

Define decent..... They have no 1sts, and 2nds would be in the 50's....

3. seyton

seyton Member

so its over.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeah, I'm giving another 30 minutes then it's time to unplug and drink until I'm happy. Then if I see Howard to Houston on a ticker at a bar, shots of joy.

1 person likes this.
  5. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

A source tells NBA.com that Dwight Howard's preference -- in no particular order -- is now Golden State and Houston.

Before the Andre Iguodala trade, the Warriors appeared to be on the outside looking in. But Howard has always been an admirer of Iguodala's defensive-minded and unselfish game, so they're back in. He's likely intrigued by a potential starting five of Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Iguodala, David Lee and himself. The Lakers are "not eliminated, but now behind," per David Aldridge.

Source: David Aldridge on Twitter
    Jul 5 - 5:45 PM

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Pretty much feel the same way. Look what GS was able to do in one day. Iggy is one of the best players in the league. My hat's off to GS. Hate dwight's drama though.

7. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Dwight knows Curry has been hurt 75% he has been a pro right? I mean don't get me wrong - I was as impressed as anyone else watching him in the playoffs this year, but the dude is likely to get hurt again. It nearly killed him holding it together in the playoffs this year and after Curry - Thompson is Kevin Martin 2.0 and Barnes is nice but still underdeveloped. His success in the playoffs this year was a calculated decision by the Spurs to hide Parker on the much bigger Barnes. Most teams wouldn't make that same decision.

8. SSP365

SSP365 Member

this is dwight's baby mama? i thought he had a black orlando magic baby mama?

9. VictorB

VictorB Member

U Mad Bro? If we have had him "locked up" since the all-star break as so many insiders claimed, then the deal would be done by now. The fact that it is taking this long for him to agree to terms with the Rockets means we are not his #1 destination. We have the room to sign him so all he has to do is say the word.

It's taking long because he is waiting for GS to see if they can pull it off. Look at the facts. It's plain as day what is going on.

10. Knightrogen

Knightrogen Member

Calm down. It is all speculations, all speculations.

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

its just your typical defeatist attitude about houston sports.. "were so cursed" "so and so is using us as leverage"

every year its the same shxt,, someone is using us as leverage. ed reed was "using us as leverage for more money"

12. Pragmatician

Pragmatician Member

Golden State has made their play. Howard's just waiting to see if Houston will call. Houston gets Smith = Houston gets Howard.

My 2.56 cents.

13. Gil

Gil Member

I told everyone he would choose GSW ahead of us. Large market, more experienced team, his type of coach, Cali & knockdown shooters.

It's between them and the Lakers.

14. SSP365

SSP365 Member

*black orlando magic cheerleader baby mama

15. CCTXROCKET13

CCTXROCKET13 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Everyone CHILL or I will CHANGE THIS FREAKING TIMELINE and keep ROX in SD! Which will give 'DWAYNE' HOWARD another California choice! :)</p>&mdash; Doc Rocket (@Thedocrocket) <a href="https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/statuses/353269772563124224">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>This is a STRANGE DUDE! Why does everyone on here think he's the best thing since Jagermeister?

16. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

i'm confused i don't know if this is suppose to be a joke or.....

17. conquistador#11

another, you don't say moment for this guy, great capologist though.

come on dwight! Houston should be your home.

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Or it could simply mean he is partying in Aspen and wants to be left alone for a few days before he signs with a team.

Fans overreact to things taking time.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It would be hilarious if he chose ATL...no one would care at all...

20. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

If they can find a taker for Bogut, there's your picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.