1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Cops shoot and kill dog

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Jul 2, 2013.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Rational enough to not trust law enforcement.

2. VanityHalfBlack

You're comparing religion to a line of work dude, seriously??? You're not even discussing the situation at hand here but about a blanket statement on cops in general?Can't you understand that I said *** the police and to the cop that shot the dog in the video? You're taking this out of context here man.

3. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

7 pages over a dog? Im sure humans dying in brutal ways can't even get 2 pages.

4. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

....its alll...part of the plan.

5. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

[​IMG]
    "I just wanted to help out my best buddy..."

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

unfortunately his best buddy was a r****ded jackass.

7. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

MY HEART!

[​IMG]

8. MADE

MADE Member

BEAT LA - the car was already on (electrically) since you can hear the Usher song playing loudly, which is why the officers told him to turn it off. Initially watching the video, I assumed the music was coming from the people video taping the dog owner (henceforth renamed idiot), but after reading the article it appears it was the idiot's music playing.

What I question is...why did the idiot bring the dog out of the vehicle and walk towards the officers? What purpose did that serve him? It's not like the dog is going to get a lot of exercise walking those few yards.

Although I think the police could have handled the situation better, I feel the idiot caused the chain of reactions that led to the poor dog's demise.

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

LOL

[​IMG]

10. likestohypeguy

I could only watch until the point where I knew it was about to happen.

I'm kind of mad at that guy & the police. The only one who did the right thing here was the dog.

11. TheresTheDagger

I"ll ask again.

Do any of YOU take your large dog to active crime sites, turn the music up to blasting on your car, and start filming the site closer than any other person there?

No? Good. That means you are part of the 99.999999% of people in this world smarter than this dog owner who is COMPLETELY responsible for the death of this poor dog.

12. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

yall still arguin bout this **** lol

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

All parties were in the wrong including the dog.

14. ILoveWhiteGirls

Dog owners, this should make you feel a little better:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/gGkXI6jRpvA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/gGkXI6jRpvA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

stupid killing. dog was not threatening.

i don't thing many of you have seen threatening dogs before if you think that was a big deal.

Like Ziggy said...that is easy to defuse.

16. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Looks like suicide by cop. He was ready to go.

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I couldn't sleep after that video. Horrific. Disgusting. The dog owner is a ****ing jackass for putting his dog in that situation.. The cops were ****ing assholes for not handling the situation better. Poor dog. :(

18. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I don't fault the cops. They didn't know what the dog was like, and it was coming off as it was about to attack.

I believe this was a serious hostage situation and the dog owners was shouting something like "how come there aren't any black cops?" The dog owner is a complete jackass and it's unfortunate the dog became the victim for being loyal to it's master. Seeing that dog get shot was not easy.

F***. that. guy.

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Do asians like black people? I heard they value pale (whiter) skin.

20. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Ofcouse like always it's the owner's fault..!! like the owner knew he was going to get arrested and his dog was going to jump out of the car, he wasn't not the only one videotaping the police officers just for your information
    The Officer could have at least use his taser instead of the gun or even his bat to scare the dog away, it was really unfortunate and I blame the officer %100