1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DocRocket Speaks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Jun 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

I think Doc Rocket may be on some drugs

1 person likes this.
  2. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

FINAL POST: my sad retirement.

God, I hate speaking without code. But here we go:

Half you guys...excuse me, boys, whine way too much. Granted, I do love reading about the people who say they'd take a shot at me. Haha....I know...and on Clutchfans you have a real job (without fries) and you do NOT live with mom. Am I right? Boys, please...you're silliness is worse than your grammar.

Lets be frank stallone here, I don't need validation from any bbs member, any site moderator, or any of your boyfriends that you play video games with. The only thing that you need to give validation to is your joystick...so keep validating that before bed and you'll be fine. Hey, hey, hey...cool down...the chicks on GTA are hot, I give ya that!

But in reality, I'm not bothering nobody on Twitter. Am I? Plus, half the posts on here now are about Harden's beard or 'Royce for Rajon' type tomfoolery (Rajon a Rocket? Please!) If we're being honest, the moment I read some of these posts, I feel like I just lowered the IQ of my entire street. I'm not saying that the posters on here who b**** all the time are b****es...but seriously, y'all are b****e....see? Ah.....almost.

Also, I understand my posts aren't for everyone. He'll, they're not even my taste half the time. But just because you did poorly in school, you don't have to be overly rude. Now, the animated gifts that you search for for hours that you use hurt my simple feelings are working. I'm thinking of changing my ways. I mean, the Ron Paul really drives home how selfish I'm being. Thanks for that.

(BTW...I'm assuming that you DO search for those gifs? Computers are used to store other files.....huh.....am I right, kids? Not that there's anything wrong with that...but remember, if you make sure that mom knocks first, you should be fine! "I WAS ON CLUTCHFANS, mom...geez....don't you KNOCK??....NO, THEY WERENT MOM...SHE WAS HOLDING NBA BASKETBALLS! I SWEAR!) Okay, Jerry....

Here's the Dwight stuff. It's not breaking news. When the last year's draft happened, I was told that Dwight would be coming here. They said it. Not me. I'm not on the plane........BUT OTHER PEOPLE ARE. These guys talk outloud, without worry, no concern or care. Those conversations, if they contain something relevant are then shared here....coded, somewhat...out of simple respect for the people talking. There are some things that are not to be shared at all...and I don't. At all. I don't understand why this is so confusing for so many of y'all.

Since last year, DURING THE SEASON, it was a forgone conclusion that Dwight was coming here. After the all-star break it WAS DONE. no, there was no contract signed, idiot. No, there was no terms of deal discussed, moron....just as clearing the cap space tonight is a money issue, it IS NOT a Dwight issue.

"Gosh, the Rockets have finally cut AB. They must be really serious about me. And...they've got an iPad." Don't be unspectacular your whole lives, fellas....

Now, AGAIN, listen.....some of the posts ARE CODED! Yes, from an ego standpoint, it doesn't look bad if it doesn't work out. So, yes, you are CORRECT about that. It's not that I care, really...okay, maybe a little...but I'd rather NOT look like a fool if I don't have to. I only do this for fun.

I don't think I'm trying to be an attention w****...but maybe I am, a little, a don't realize it. I just thought this was all in fun because most people see these players as larger than life chess pieces in the game that is the NBA and will rarely ever get to meet them or talk to them. But for me, that magic is gone, somewhat....because I can get passes to every game, I can be on the floor, I can go in the locker room, I can be in the offices, I can go to lunch with people, I can text someone RIGHT NOW, during the Dwight meeting in the same room.... It's not the same as it was with Rudy T. The access is more guarded, it's more of a game now. It's harder to hear legit stuff. But Broussard comes on national TV and says the Mavericks are the FRONT RUNNERS for Dwight from his sources. Really? Because I didn't even think that douchebags were even made any more and here it is I'm feeling like one. DALLAS?

Dwight just wants to 'be able to play ball, win, but still chill and relax. It's a game, man!" Yeah, he loves games. We know. It's not the coach, it's not the system, it was Kobe....period! Tired of the constant whining and b****ing. Kobe couldn't take a single joke. None. These are what players have said...not me.

Morey is a genius! He lies to your face by telling you the truth. His psychology is reversed. He is a true genius at what he does. And.........he's got a great staff, and there are some wonderful asst. coaches, wonderful announcers, wonderful promotion people, wonderful game staff, with wonderful ex-employees who could play a little. Morey has known this deal was 'done' based on what people told him. He's not 100% sure, of course..but he's known. There's no panic there. If your girlfriend (to the older clutchfans out there) is holding a set of keys with a bow on it and its Christmas, you probably just got that motorcycle you've been wanting. Granted, it could be keys to a new garage door, but you've known for a while....it's the bike.) SAME THING! Of course, it's Dwight...so if he does change his mind, Parsons and his convo group, Harden and his convo group, people on the plane, insiders on the practice court, video people, etc....WILL ALL BE SHOCKED, AS WELL because they've known that Dwight was out of LA. PERIOD!

I'm probably embarrassing Clutch more than anyone so I'll stop now. And I'll stop for good! This really isnt as fun anymore, so...adieu. Long live Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley. Enjoy Dwight Howard.....Mavericks fans! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

what?

Post scriptum: btw....Just texted a friend....seriously, diet coke? Where's the gravy? Can u focus? Don't slip back in, Doc...let it go... Wow, that's nice! The paper in hand? tonight? no way....and I just found out a scoop....WOW, guess who might be coming to dinner?

:retirement has commenced. Fare the well, mirror city.

3. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

4. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

5. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Whoa.

6. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

No.... Don't go....

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Thanks for the update Doc, sorry so many have doubted you. I actually love the decoding of your tweets and updates; i'm sure others do as well.

9. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Still wrapping my mind around that. He says Dallas is front runners in caps but were frontrunners in the block of text?:confused::confused:

10. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

DOC ROCKET:
    Post scriptum: btw....Just texted a friend....seriously, diet coke? Where's the gravy? Can u focus? Don't slip back in, Doc...let it go... Wow, that's nice! The paper in hand? tonight? no way....and I just found out a scoop....WOW, guess who might be coming to dinner?

This paragraph stuck out to me. Anyone wanna guess who will be a suprise guest at the donenr? What paper?

July 10th can't come any sooner.

11. tenguin

tenguin Member

doc dont let the few idiots sway you. we all know that there are some crazies wondering this board

12. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Doc, seriously, keep being Doc. You know you're appreciated, well, you should know. It would be a damn shame if you really left. So don't.

13. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

RIP DOC. God Speed!

14. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Scratching head

15. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

I'd still rather read a Doc Rocket post than 90% of the garbage in here. A lot of you constant complainers haven't contributed anything meaningful to the site.

16. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

DOC ROCKET NO!!!!

Look what you guys did!!!

17. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

[​IMG]

18. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

See what the hell y'all did dont go doc rednation forever

19. rocketblood713

didn't understand

20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No. Please, Doc Rocket. Stay.:rolleyes::)