1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Pelton: Stardom no longer seems to be in the cards for Thomas Robinson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

All our pts sucked. ppat was better than all of them, but Garcia was pretty good for us.

2. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

They are very relevant to whether or not this deal was great/good. The Lakers didn't trade for Kwame or draft Crittenton knowing that there was a good chance they would be flipping them in a few months for another pick. Morey made the trade knowing he was going to need cap space in a few months and probably figured that TRob would have better trade value than PPat. Flipping TRob is likely one of the main reasons he traded for him so what he flips him for most definitely should be factored into whether or not the trade was a success.

1 person likes this.
  3. pass_to_Hakeem

Lmao ^^^^^^ [uSERIOUS] ?

4. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Can we clearly define or rather agree on what "stardom" means in the NBA?

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

There is a good chance that we will never hear of Kevin Pelton again.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, I disagree with that completely. Really, I don't mind Carl posting stuff he finds on Robinson. What bothers me a bit is that he starts threads about the tidbits, instead of just keeping a thread going about the guy. That, and I wish he'd pop his shoulder back into place more often. Walking around with it stuck out at an odd angle is kinda crazy.

1 person likes this.
  7. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

When are you starting?

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The last TRob thread I posted was on 6/1/2013, when Marc Spears made his comment about there being little trade interest in him.

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

It's okay to hate on TRob ...but it's becoming a less and less relevant topic of discussion.

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Patrick Patterson is essentially a prime Scott Padgett. Don't trip...

11. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

We should trade T-Rob to Portland for the two consecutive second rounders they have this year. They get energy off the bench which they need badly! We get more steals in the 2nd round. Its a win-win.

12. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

As one poster put it awhile back... PPat rebounds like a hamster... :)

13. Nook

Nook Member

Let me make it easy for you. Patterson is mediocre. He is not good enough to be a starting power forward on an elite team.