1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DocRocket Speaks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Jun 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

Wasnt he the one who called the Yao drafting and the Rafer trade?

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Maybe, I don't know. My mom could have called the Yao drafting though. That's like saying DocRocket called the Howard signing (after many signs already point to Howard). If it happens, he called it, but if it doesn't, what then? Meh.

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If he doesn't then he was never actually calling it, he was referencing something else.

I think the last draft he was saying something like "all will be happy" lol. HE CALLED IT!

4. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Well, you entertain yourself by making more than half of the posts in the threads you start.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

Didn't Doc call the Reece Gaines trade? I think we also got a decent player in that trade.

6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

I'm cool right guys??? I'm saying Doc isn't an insider, that makes me cool right??? Please accept me I want to be cool so bad I bought an Affliction t-shirt and everything. Please give me rep, look how cool I am - "I believe Doc Rocket isn't an insider" Does this make me a legend now,?? Guys I need this, please tell me i'm cool.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm indifferent to rumors and insiders, am I cool now, can I catch one of them invites to the Styx forum? Love me, love me.
    [​IMG]
    Jk.

#187 Ziggy, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If an insider like doc or cybex are hearing this from within the Rockets org than I would be really worried about the Rockets engaging some serious tampering charges.

The best an insider could hear right now would be from the Lakers inside. Dwight is able to inform the Lakers that he will not resign with them next month for sure.... Which is doubtful since most of the time a free agent needs them for leverage in other teams free agency pitches.

Maybe Dwight did inform the Lakers of this and word is now out there, but also this Tweet could be just about the superman blockbuster movie that just came out.... Just a thought.

9. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

Waste of bandwidth.

1 person likes this.
  10. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

DocRocket CF's hero. How dare people question his 'insider-ness'!!!11

Sheep.

11. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

95 percent of potential deals fall through, bro. It's not Doc's fault that every time he posts, the deal doesn't come to fruition.

People still don't realize that to believe Doc, you're basically believing he's not only a Rockets insider, but he's in tune with Dwight Howard and his camp's thinking. Y'all really believe this? LOL

I mean look at the picture he posted and the caption. It's a foregone conclusion that Dwight Howard is gonna be a Rocket.

This is your hero?

12. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Or maybe they are repeating what Harden has been telling the organization about his conversations with Dwight.

13. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

*Unfollows Woj on Twitter*

*Follows Doc*

14. konver5ation

konver5ation Member

You're so misinformed.

Jeremy Lin will be an $8 mil expiring contract next off season. That makes your proposal pretty dumb.

15. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

ever notice the doc rocket haters are always 1-2 rep bars? Not saying I am anything special...but all the supporters are the active members that know their stuff and they support him.

I wish we could just block the ones that complain from even seeing docs stuff...if he stops posting because of yall I am gonna ...gonna.. well I am not gonna do anything but I will be mad haha

16. konver5ation

konver5ation Member

To ctry2582:

You're literally averaging four anti-DocRocket posts per page on this thread... That amount of haterade isn't good for your blood pressure... Really really salty and high in everything that's unnecessary.

Please stop. For your own health.

Thank you,
    Dr. Rocket

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Meh, not true. As a 99'er, this to me is a typical Doc Rocket post http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=1942722&postcount=1

Lulz, I kid.

18. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Not sheep we are just intelligent, and know that even insiders can be wrong because of how fluid these situations are.

The draft thing he called where "we will all be happy" has been confirmed by tons of people over radio and on here. We had a deal in place to move up, but when T-rob fell to the kings it screwed everything up.

Also he did call that we would get howard and everyone that logs in knows that Rockets had a deal for howard... The Magic told him they had a deal and said reup with us or we trade you to houston. Howard did what no one would have expected and reuped Orlando.

If Morey himself got on here and posted insider information hinting at what he thought was going to happen, even he could be wrong.

Howard could have told harden I am coming to houston! Harden then relays that to morey...and then.... 2 weeks later howard could change his mind and sign with Dallas cause Cuban sold him.

Then you same people would be like OHHH MOREY IS NOT LEGIT...He doesnt know what he is talking about. Wah Wah blah blah...lets waste forum space saying the same thing that is said in every doc rocket thread like you are special and posting relevant information.

attention-whores.

19. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

really? I thought it was perfect in describing you :cool:

1 person likes this.
  20. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

You do know that you're calling a heck of a lot of people sheep? Rhetoric Q.

But we get you. You're part of the "what have you done for me lately" crowd that never desires to understand historical references. Youth does have its privilege.

Personally, I just wish you stay out of the threads concerning Doc.