1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Get rid of Mobley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by proteuskim, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Alirules

Alirules Member

2. Alirules

Alirules Member

3. Alirules

Alirules Member

i am pulling a

proteuskim

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure you called my mom a b****. I would like to say I'd kick your butt or something macho like that, but you are only a prostate... ....kim. But you are near the urethra, so I could kick that maybe.

5. rockets#1

rockets#1 Member

I'm getting in on the argument late, but what the hell. Two weeks ago 70% of the people bashing Proteuskim would have been in agreement with him. I am not one to jump and say a guy needs to go, but in this situation if Cuttino can not follow getting the ball to Yao without the bonehead moves of the third qt. in the Phoenix game (Cat trying his isolation move three or four posessions in a row) he needs to go. Steve has been getting his points in the flow of the offense, and if Cat is willing to do that he is more valuable to this team. Sure winning makes it all better, but this is a problem. Let the Rockets not make the playoffs and the ones of you not calling for Rudy to be fired, or Steve to be traded, will want Mobley gone.

Who could he be moved for? What about a player like Wally Szerbiac? I'm sure it would take more than just Cat (Moochie maybe). But that guy can shoot, pass, and board. A player like Brent Barry would really make me happy.

6. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

If we trade Cat we should trade Francis and Moochie. They all play selfish street ball and the Rockets have a big problem with their style of play!!

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Stop posting in this thread, it does not deserve to live....it was a sad excuse to get amounts of posts up.

8. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

Your signature is ironic because your hating on Cat and Stevie is totally messed up and uncalled for, especially based on their play lately. You're just a damn hater yourself...

9. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Really. This is so r****ded. When Mobley is on a bad streak, everyone is running around "Get rid of Mobley! He's ruining us! Blah-de-f***ing-blah!" And now that he's playing well, everyone suddenly changed their minds or something. Why can't people realize that no one plays well ALL of the time? I'm not gonna lie and say that I haven't cursed Cat after a bad game, but I'm gonna get over it and realize that he had an off night. He is clearly one of our best players, and a crucial part of the team.

"But he turns it over too much!" Yao and Steve both turn it over more often than Cat.

"He doesn't pass the ball!" Sure he does. He is number 2 in assists on our squad, after all. If Yao has good position, he will give it to him.

So quit trying to make a scapegoat out of him when we lose, and glorifying his success when we win.

10. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

At least Cat only gets bashed when he plays poorly...

11. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

[​IMG]

12. pelusillo

pelusillo Member

I agree Mobley is SELFISH...he only thinks about him self first...and the team second.

We should trade him for RICKY DAVIS, from the CAVS. At least he is a "team first" player...

LOL LOL :D :D