1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Get rid of Mobley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by proteuskim, Mar 17, 2003.

1. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

I don't follow blindly like many others here do. Some ppl made good points and I changed my tune after those were made. Thought before decision.

How am I hypocrite? I tried to kill this thread because it was getting out of hand. and I didn't push anything down anyone's throats.. I started the thread and ppl came here and pushed "the greatness of mobley" down my throat.

I'm not trying to be a rebel; i just happen to think the rox would be better off without mobley, but once again, I said we shall see.. it depends on how this season ends.

2. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

ok if no one makes fun of you anymore for whatever reason, do you promise to STOP posting?

3. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

insult all you want. i just think it's funny how you expect to dish it out and not have it thrown back at you. nobody's ever defended themselves on here? I'm trying not to post anything meaningless but apparently ppl don't seem to get the notion of strike and be striked.

4. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

no, i'm actually serious here. the only reason this gets uglier and uglier is because someone says one thing and you respond to it. you don't always have to respond to everyone who addresses you. and this thread certainly doesn't need to be so unnecessarily long. but if you want to keep posting, hey...no one's stopping you (maybe DoD). my question is...if we stop, will you?

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, after seeing this kid dropping poop all over this board in less than 2 days, I am beginning to like LiTtLeY1521. ;)

6. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

go through the posts on page 4.. i wanted to kill this thread. Ali whatever and Old Man rock and then whoever else came in this morning. I thought it would be dead by morning but sheesh.

"i'm actually serious here. the only reason this gets uglier and uglier is because someone says one thing and you respond to it. you don't always have to respond to everyone who addresses you."

No, I don't but when I'm addressed I will. and I promise I will try to ignore the petty insults Dad. seriously.

7. az1041

az1041 Member

WE should NOT get rid of Cat. Not only is he our 2nd best shooter after glen rice, He is also one of the best defenders we have. The rockets are in great shape for the future because of francis ming AND MOBLEY. Every great team needs 3 great players to be a dominant team and we will have that in a couple years when Yao becomes more dominant.

8. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

How do you kill a thread? That sounds mean.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This guy called my mom a b****. Please ban him. This seriously pissed me off.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I'm talking about prostatekim.....which of course, would not piss off any soul.

11. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

Don't ban me!!!!!!! He's talking about the other guy. Not me....just clarifying.

12. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

LiTtLey,

Is your bio correct? It says that you are from Israel and over 70 years old!! :eek:

Just curious.... You are one of the strangest posters on cc (in an interesting kind of way of course :D )

13. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

I did nothing of the sort.. you pieced that together in your head. and this just proved the point i was making. Anyone is going to get pissed about insults and want to retaliate. So how can you expect me to sit back and take it like a little b!@&

14. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

nothing worse than fighting on the internet :rolleyes:

15. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

except for copulating on the internet... :rolleyes:

16. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

In closing... We shall see how Mobley fares for the rest of the season and if he adjusts and plays consistently then all of your comments will hold precedence over my opinion, but if he continues to play like a j@ck@$$ on most nights then I stand behind trading him.

17. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

How and why this thread has not been closed I will never know...

18. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

because people keep adding posts. So... Stop!

:rolleyes:

19. joe hoang

joe hoang Member

Leave Passino Mobley alone. He alone cannot ruin a team. Although I agree from time to time that he makes careless turnovers and takes bad shots. Mobley is a great undersized defender, can slash very well to the basket, and can bust open a game with hot shooting. The concern is team intensity and defense.:cool:

20. yahooforyao

yahooforyao Member

In this situation, you are clearly wrong, and thats why it would be in your favor if someone stops you from any further damage. I never said to agree with the general public. I belive that people should express there own opinions and its free to do that but with that free power comes responsability. The responsabilty of knowing when to say what and being carefull in not saying something wrong. But it seems that your holding your own. So i can see why there not taking you off, not that they actually care about your morale, cause if you were defenseless, and speechless they wouldnt care. thed leave you to roast. Your funny though, and it is pretty refreshing and interesting to listen to you make fun of others on this thread, cause stuff like that doesnt happen a lot.

by the way, are you a girl, if so are you hot?