1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Get rid of Mobley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by proteuskim, Mar 17, 2003.

1. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

what are your standards? 51 IQ? and any educated person knows that Intelligence Quotient is socially and racially biased. but you already knew that.

FYI: IQ=Intelligence Quotient

FYI=For Your Information

dam i have to explain everything to you

2. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

stop coming into this thread if you think everything I post is meaningless and "stupidd"

right. It's past your bedtime, I don't care if IT IS spring break.

3. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around to hear it... I'm still going to post my opinions in this thread! sheesh. Once again, if you don't like it then don't visit this thread.

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Begone PROTEUSKUM

5. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

Once again... stop posting and these will go away.

6. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

haha, i think they're letting this thread stay open simply for our enjoyment...after all, it's amusing to see a little kid retaliating after you call their mommy fat or make fun of them. sheesh, even though you might have SOME points to make, the last thing we need around here is another LiTtLeY1521:rolleyes: quit posting so much.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

It's a new record: 48 posts in one thread.

I believe we have a new LiTtleY1521/Codell in the making!

8. don grahamleone

Whoa.... ProstateKim has done all this is less than 12 hours. This guy/girl is incredible! Go ProstateKim!

9. don grahamleone

Until you meet RM95 and realize that posting is actually cool(it's all part of the addiction), then step off prostate!

10. yahooforyao

yahooforyao Member

I got an idea: when someone makes a mistake of posting a post that is clearly against the grain, and to the general public wrong, then someone should just put an end to the thread just so that person is spared the embarrasment.

of course he can learn from the bashing and he wont repeat it. But then his morale will suffer.

11. yahooforyao

yahooforyao Member

What are you some wizard who makes things disappear? jk

12. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

why would you want to do that? because the majority is always right? Newsflash, the masses are idiots that's why there is no true democracy in the U.S.

13. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

hey don. tell your mom to stop barking at my window at night.

14. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

cool and addiction in the same fragment... Yeah, I'm sure you wow the girls with your clutch bbs posting experience. Even a crack addict doesn't think that addiction is "cool".

15. Nova

Nova Member

Damn, get off the high horse and lose the attitude. Not as insult but as advice...

16. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I think CAT is coming along...

I have to admit, I wanted him traded, but the thing is, there probably aren't many teams willing to take him...

The chemistry is always going good when your winning, so let's keep it up ROX...

:cool:

17. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

BTW all of you sheep; this is for sheer amusement and I do apologise if anyone is truly offended by any of the comments made by myself or others.

and if pride makes one childish (because i will not succumb to a herd of idiots) then long live immaturity.

18. Nova

Nova Member

Hehe, you called us sheep when you're one too. There aren't many who aren't. Anyways pride is one thing, belittling others is another. You can have your pride sure, but when you push it down others throats, brush aside other and throw around needless insults, that makes you arrogant and a damn hypocrite at that.

You just like thinking you're a rebel don't you? You're not the only one in the world with some sense in their head.

19. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

(yawn)

:rolleyes:

more server space wasted for this garbage.....

20. proteuskim

proteuskim Member

Here's an idea... If a newbie is posting try coming at him/her with constructive criticism instead of bashing insults. you don't need to be psychiatrist to know that insults will result in more insults and back and forth. and then you include an insult in the same post with constructive criticism. (rolls eyes)