1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Even though we won the game...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cuddie, Apr 30, 2013.

1. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Ha! I hope so too, but I doubt it.

I'm still waiting for someone to deck his pathetic ass.

2. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Or the one where Durant just ran into a crowd and lost the ball. Whistle.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think the refs still think Fisher is playing for the Lakers.

4. KevinG1015

KevinG1015 Member

Let's be honest, this whole series, the calls have been terrible BOTH ways. KD gets superstar calls, but Harden gets alot of calls that are terrible as well.

However, last night was atrocious. KD got away with that terrible sweep thru foul call. Fisher showed his expertise in flopping. And Martin... Martin is just terrible.

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

The call against Parsons when Durant, holding the ball, swiped into Parsons, really, really, really made me want to shoot my TV.

And the Fisher mega-flop.

And the Martin mega-flop.

But the Durant favoritism? Shoot my TV.

Except I don't own a gun.

And it would not be in my self-interest to destroy my own TV. As Karen Hill stated, "She would curse the FBI agents and spit on the floor. She used to spit on her own floor, that made no sense to me."

1 person likes this.
  6. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

[​IMG]

Even fans of other teams are seeing this. Shinedown guitarist and Grizzlies fan

7. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

yup no replay and nobody fell down because there was no contact

8. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

It sucks everytime we play top tier nba franchises lakers, thunder, etc... we always have to beat the refs and the other team

FISHER BETTER GET FINED FOR THAT BS TOO

9. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I hated the one in that gif since the ball hit Chandler and he didn't make contact with Chandler's arm until after that. Having said that, it is a very smart move that he does. He basically does Harden's drive (extended arms so the opposing player's hit you on your arm, foul) except he does it in a one-on-one setting and sweeps his arm for arm-to-arm contact. It is an excessively cheap way to pick up fouls and I wish it wasn't called at all but until it is taken out of play, it is a smart play.

10. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

im just glad they didnt call the last shot on Asik. i really thought they were

11. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

Patrick Bev was a difference maker in every game we played in accept game 3. Isn't it peculiar in game 3 he was hit with a few phantom call early and in foul trouble making him a non factor? The refs are going to make sure Beverly is NOT going to have an impact game 5. I guarantee it