1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If you are Patrick Beverley... [Backup's perspective on career vs. team]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iLookOK, Mar 24, 2013.

?

If you are P-Bev and Jeremy shows the world that he is on Jonny Flynn's level, u mad or u glad?

1. Mad

35 vote(s)
    39.8%
  2. Glad

53 vote(s)
    60.2%
  1. moose

moose Member

we have a lot of dumb new posters.

2. dragonz

dragonz Member

I have always wondered how a good poster feels when the bad posters got hit by a brick on the head. On one hand, it sucks because it hurts a human being. On the other hand, it can mean the difference between a good bbs, or a stupid fuktard thread of every 15mins. Assume this is a sports bbs of a NBA team that will not be winning a ring this year.

I think a good example of this is Carl Herrera. He is not THAT much worse than iLookOK. DD is also a Decent alternative, so this board won't suffer too much. If you are the Carl Herrera, when iLookOK starts a thread like this, or if he were to get hit by a brick on the head, u mad or u glad?

If you are a #$#%@!, to allow you to make an unbiased response, substitute the word "iLookOK" for "Joker", and "Carl Herrera" for "Batman".

2 people like this.
  3. iLookOK

iLookOK Member

The results of the poll disagree with your analysis....

And I was responding to a post that yes, strayed off of my original topic. I don't understand why that enrages you to such a degree.

4. BallWiz

BallWiz Member

I think Patrick is great as a backup his hustle is great but im sure it would be hard keeping his pace with starter minutes.

5. daspydamayn

daspydamayn Member

is this a conspiracy thread?

6. thisiscaketown

Beverley's just trying his best to help the team win, so I don't believe he's thinking too much about that. The great thing about this team is that it's so tightly-knit and relatively ego-free, so they're all willing to sacrifice for each other when it will help the team.

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Lin is a pretty good example of why it shouldn't be called BB IQ, his indecision is what traps him half the time, he'd probably be a better player if he was actually a bit dumber and stopped thinking about 4 or 5 options instead of one or two (overthinking is a flaw of intelligence for this type of game).

8. landryfans

landryfans Member

JLin and TDouglas are good friend,

9. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

lol....what they hell does the phrase "Snitches get stitches" have to do with any of this....

Do you know what a snitch is?

10. iLookOK

iLookOK Member

Hahah I know... This guy has zero clue what he is talking about yet remains vocal about it nonetheless. If anybody has the anchorman "I don't know what I'm yelling about" picture I will very much appreciate you post it in response to the snitches comment.

11. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

How about a picture for irony, maybe somebody can post one of those as well.

12. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

Dumb thread is dumb, how do you have privileges and I don't?

13. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

I really don't understand what the problem is with his thread....

I think you guys need to chill out on blasting members and just respond to threads that you are interested in participating in...

14. norcalhussla

norcalhussla Member

why u trollin op? bev is good but i would not trust him in the long run. hes a back up. if hes starter and dudes start to really scout him its 0pts all over again.

1 person likes this.
  15. ogh

ogh Member

I bet you Pacers would have a more thorough scout report on Bev. for the coming game and will set up play against him, if you know what I'm saying.

16. joesr

joesr Member

I call BS!!

17. joesr

joesr Member

Is a voted 1 star thread perfectly reasonable to you??

1 person likes this.
  18. hltiki

hltiki Member

see Jeremy Lin is a joke thread by Dei

19. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

If Bev were the starter, there would be a scouting report on him and OP would start another 1-star thread "If you are (were?) Aaron Brooks...blah blah blah"

20. hali

hali Member

Why you try to split the team and imply Bev will be bad person?

This is not really NY or LA you know. Where you have to sell from different angles.

If any, I believe Bev will be pretty confident on his own ability and will try work very hard to improve his skill to earn the starting job or contribute when his number be called.

He really can not control what McHale or Morey or Les will do.