1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Return of Ren & Stimpy!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Mar 4, 2003.

Tags:
?

Do you look forward to new Ren & Stimpy cartoons?

Poll closed Apr 3, 2003.
  1. Yes, I love your gritty cat litter!

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. No, no more space madness!

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Who cares? _________ (cartoon) is better! Please articulate.

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

New 'Ren & Stimpy' Toons: Older, Wiser, Filthier

LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- When "Ren & Stimpy" returns to TV in early June, fans will see an older, wiser -- and filthier -- version of the characters.
    That's the straight poop from "Ren & Stimpy" creator John Kricfalusi, who tells "Animation" magazine that the new cartoons are geared more for adults who watch TNN than the kids who watch Nickelodeon.

As a result, some of the scenes get pretty racy, like when Ren kicks a bum in the groin while admonishing Stimpy: "Always give your house a kick in the ball sack before you leave it."

In Kricfalusi's words, "I don't think we could have done that in the original series."

Still, he doesn't expect to win any prizes for his efforts because, in his words, "you get awards if you make some movie about a r****d."

2. skymaster187

skymaster187 Member

I still have my ren and stimpy versus spiderman comic.
    They were indeed funny

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

My kdis and I used to watch Ren and Stimpy every week and laugh our hinies off. Welcome back!

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The day this show is back on the air will be a most wonderous day indeed. I have missed this show soooo much.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

"...and, heh, oh yeah, huge pectoral muscles"

:D

6. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!

7. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!