1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Jeremy Lamb future superstar?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by FearTheBeardJH, Mar 12, 2013.

1. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Lol so Lin whose put up multiple 20-10-10 games in the d league and has broken out having multiple 20+ point or 10+ assist games in the NBA whose proven to be an NBA starter at a young age has limited upside yet Jeremy Lamb who had one good game in the d league and is shooting less than 40 percent from the field even as a bench player has perennial hall of fame caliber upside? Lol alright buddy

2. larry cook

larry cook Member

Hes on a packed thunder team but yeah I see perry jones becoming a pretty good player developing under Durant but Lamb will become a superstar, I see Rudy Gayish for now but his D isn't terrible so I see him taking that next step and becoming whatever he wants to be. He has all the tools on offense already, 3 point flawless, mid range, handles, leaps, vision, iq, a good flow to his game, and can create for himself. Not many rookies can do what Lamb can do now aside from lillard and kyrie their first years and you see what type of potential they have.

3. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Couldn't agree more. Harden is twice as thick too and just as mobile. I'm glad we have Harden. Lamb might be a nice replacement for Martin in the upcoming years. Oklahoma did a good job of minimizing the damage of losing Harden and the Rockets did a great job in picking up Harden.

4. Fefo

Fefo Member

To me ginobili was a superstar.

This thread is terrible and the author just have no clue. Comparing pierce to bird is just insulting.
    Lamb is probably going to be a rotation player on the nba.

5. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

Lamb plays like mcgrady, and he has that bored sleepy look like mcgrady too haha

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lamb will be, at best, a 3rd best player on a contender. I don't see any superstar in him, and never have, but he'll definitely be a high quality contributor.

7. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-T30Ppx7hJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Member

Doubt he'll be a superstar.

The Thunder were adding him to trade offers they were making at the deadline.

9. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Ooo, haven't heard this. What trade offers were they making at the deadline?

/popcorn

(seriously, would love to know,.)

10. rocketsluv

rocketsluv New Member

I doubt Jeremy Lamb will ever be a star

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Maybe he can reach Kevin Martin's level if he learns to draw a lot of fouls

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

If he works hard and stays motivated, I have no doubt Jeremy Lamb can be as good as Kevin Martin. Wouldn't surprise me if they trade him over the summer, but either way, he should get a chance to be in somebody's rotation next season.

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

A superstar like Rudy Gay? When did Rudy Gay become a superstar? I must have been gone the day that happened.

14. OremLK

OremLK Member

Not sold on superstar potential. All star potential, perhaps... if his defense develops, perhaps he could evolve into a Ray Allen type player. Not a foundational franchise type player, but a great 2nd or 3rd piece on a contender.

15. trowa2

trowa2 Member

he looks slow o_O
    if he stop settling for jumpshots, he can be

16. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

He was my fav rookie, thought he had Reggie miller esq game

17. Classic

Classic Member

I can say without a doubt he'll be a mega big time well known internationally acclaimed top tier superstar based on the youtube 3 min or less highlight test

18. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I'd try to package him with Perkins and Perry Jones and go after Gortat and Scola.

19. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Friday's D-league game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-T30Ppx7hJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

OKC is trying to win a championship they don't have time to throw a rookie in the fire especially when they traded for Kevin Martin also by giving up a great player in Harden.

Jermaine O'Neal didn't get playing time on Portland and ended up being an all-star.