1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Degen Gambling Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by el gnomo, Feb 24, 2013.

Tags:
  1. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

What was the payout for the money line play?

2. Rockets9495

Rockets9495 Contributing Member

Plus 280

3. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

2-2 again...I thought I broke out of the mediocrity treadmill tonight, but the Nets absolutely mailed it in. They were just going through the motions out there.

Yeah, it was a tough one. I was hoping one team or the other would win it in regulation, because of what could happen in ot...didn't think Toronto would win without Gay, but I thought they could cover the spread. You gotta put it behind you and move on. I did jump on the Cal Poly play, lol.

4. BmwM3

1 person likes this.
  5. Kwame

Only NBA lean for tomorrow so far is LAC -2.5. I think the Clippers will be content to let RWB & KD get their points, but try and shut down everybody else. LAC has clear advantage in terms of depth and bench play. It'll be a close one.

By the way, you're on fire with these college basketball picks. I'm gonna start tailing you. I not only took Cal Poly against the spread, but ml as well.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

(8-4)

NYK +4.5
    LAC -2.5

Prob add more tomorrow...

7. Rockets9495

I took Knicks plus 4.5 but it really seems like a trap. This line is about 2 points high in my opinion. I am not sure why they are having Miami be this big of a favorite. I fell for the trap though.

8. Rockets9495

Also, taking char +7.5 at Sac. I think this is a good spot for charlotte to steal a game and cover.

9. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

+1 on BCats.

I know Wiz has been hot but i'm taking Phi to win.

10. Pest_Ctrl

Pest_Ctrl Member

Anyone think the O/U in the OKC/LAC game is the trap of the day? Right now 94% bet on over, yet the line barely moved.

11. BmwM3

Yes sir. That's my only play today in the NBA. Taking under 204.5 for the game. Under 103 for the first half.

And in college. I'm taking Washington St. (+7) versus Washington. In state rivalry game so it's going to be a close game. On paper, Washington's talent kills Washington St. I'm taking this as I believe it'll be close and I think Washington St. has a chance for an out right win. Gonna play it safe and take the points. Numbers match up so I'm making it a play.

NBA

OK/ Clippers under 204.5
    1st half under 103

College

Washington St.(+7) Gonna be a close game throughout. Take the points.

12. BmwM3

Also take Marista 2nd half if you get a chance. Fairfield is a trap. Marista is going to win the game.

Edit: And take Iona whatever 2nd half.

13. BmwM3

Iona is looking like a terrible pick.

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Damn, Knicks completely got on their knees and blew that one in the 2nd half. I hate this saying, but feels like they were the 'right' side.

You're probably right, but I don't have the balls to bet the under in a game with CP3/Durant/Westbrook lol.

Glad I slept in and missed this one :)... looking forward to your next pick though.

15. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

This is getting very intriguing. So BMWM3 is the man when it comes to gambling?

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Not sure what his record on NBA is, but when it comes to obscure college games, he's been near flawless.

17. Kwame

I had some computer problems earlier, but I was trying to follow everybody on my phone. Only two plays for me today: Sac-Cha over 207 and Was-Philly under 186.5. I may look at the Lakers' game depending on how these two go.

18. BmwM3

Georgia tech 2nd half. Play it with confidence. Nc state going down.

19. Pest_Ctrl

Pest_Ctrl Member

Well, that didn't work out well. Should have gone with first half...

20. Kwame

1-1 again today... Anybody looking at the Lakers' game? I'm looking at LA -6 and/or the over at 206.5?