1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rating every Nickname in the League (B.J)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rocketboi, Feb 14, 2013.

1. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Judas Shuttlesworth* - Ray Allen

2. andersongo

andersongo Member

Mini-Lebron? Air France? F****** Thabeet as The Dream? On a Rockets forum? ROFLMAO!

I reckon that Bad p*rn (Corey Maggette) is up there with The Truth, AK47 and Half-Man/Half-amazing. Also Caron Butler as Mountain Dew (slight modification from Tuff Juice)

3. andersongo

andersongo Member

Kobe gave himself that nickname after he watched Kill Bill. Lamest nickname ever, as you just don't give yourself one unless you are on an ego trip.

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

WOW...

Way of Wade...lmao...self proclaimed nickname

http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/25/dwyane-wade-gives-himself-a-new-nickname-lebron-james-calls-it-corny/?sct=hp_t2_a12&eref=sihp

Dwyane Wade announced his new nickname, stemming from the slogan provided by his new shoe company, Li-Ning. The brand is built around the phrase “Way of Wade.” LeBron James confirmed the new nickname.

“It’s ‘WOW,’ Way of Wade,” said James. “I think it’s corny.”

Wade ditched his old nickname “Flash” two years ago. That the new nickname comes from his own shoe company doesn’t offer any appeal to the new “WOW” nickname.

The Heat’s guard joined forces with Li-Ning in September 2012, and recently created the “Way of Wade” brand. From the Way of Wade official website:

“The Way of Wade is a belief system. It’s a philosophy based on the intersection of Wade’s vision and Li-Ning’s own values and mission.”

5. DarylMoney

DarylMoney Member

Two of the best aren't even on here....

Durant - Iceburg Slim
    Westbrook - Furious Styles

Both given by Jalen Rose I believe.

I am not a Thunder fan btw