1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is your least favorite current Utah Jazz?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

The entire state of Utah is probably to blame on this front. With the exception of drafting Deron Williams, never in the entire history of their franchise have they actually tried to maximize "talent". It's always been about getting the "gritty" guys and having some sort of lunchpail mentality. The problem with that is that hard work so often degenerates into cheapshotting and bending the rules as far as you can go in order to win in your style of illegal, non-basketball basketball. Sure Jerry Sloan started the culture, but now the entire franchise has continued this ideal which will never net them any results. So screw em. Utah will always suck as a basketball franchise.

2. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

When I think of the Jazz, I think of a looping GIF of nonstop punches to Jeff Hornacek's doughy face.

[​IMG]

3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Yeah there's something about him that isn't right...

4. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I like Jefferson, and I like Millsap. **** the rest of them.

5. underrated015

underrated015 Member

After Sloan left, they dont play dirty as much. I dont hate any of the current Jazz players. disliked the 90s team with a passion. Malone n Stockton, so freakn happy they didnt a championship.

6. underrated015

underrated015 Member

fixed.

7. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

ok, i keep hearing how the Rockets fans hate Kirilenko. explain. was he a serious pain in some playoff series, caused some injury, or..?

8. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

https://twitter.com/BlockU/status/300114923936169985

"If the Jazz win, do we get to line up all those Bulls fans and pelt 'em with eggs? Can we do that if they lose too?"

It's the fans for me at this point. This was posted in the 4th quarter of last night's loss.

For some reason I can't pull up a code that will make it show up on here.

9. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

i often want to pelt Bulls fans with eggs too.

10. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w6g0-1kf6xI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ulbaqB7eHqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member