1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. cyclorider

cyclorider Member

He didn't struggle in his first meeting against Chris Paul this season.

2. jeddah

jeddah Member

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

be careful what you wish for Hornets fan...

FritoLay has upped their offer, Lin's face on their new brands could prove a successful marketing tool. They are offering the variety pack, it comes with many different flavors and could prove to augment the Rockets in many ways (tidbit: they are now baked and not fried making them more healthier!)

[​IMG]

The sheer number of LOF will show themselves as they attack such a great offer.

4. Luca

Luca Member

Lol, are you all right bro?

5. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

rofl most awesome post ever. Agreed

6. mccfail

mccfail Member

7. VanityHalfBlack

8. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Somebody gives me negative rep and this comment anonymously:

"Intention? It's a discussion that is going to go on in SOME active thread... why would you think that says something about Clutch?"

Don't be a coward and give me your name! I can't care less about the rep thing, and I'm just telling the truth and asking the question.

It's a joke you make anonymous craps like that when you disagree. Something going on is not the same thing as a thread titled like this - even blind people would tell the difference.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Are you an idiot? There are two moderators on this board, R2K, and Clutch. There is no anonymity. Stop trying to say that the people that run this site are too chicken to call you out. You post something r****ded, you get a neg rep, I've gotten one before too. Don't like the thread? Leave.

10. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Don't be an idiot yourself if you are here for a while. I expressed my opinion and whoever feel it's not correct can answer directly in the thread.

I see similar threads titled like this got locked pretty quickly. Why the double standard here?!

11. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

I guess Jeremy is a joke to get on the cover of two back to back SI covers, one of Time 100 influential, broke NBA records in points scored for first five games, global phenom and now this. Premiered at Sundance movie festival.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/linsanitymovie/linsanity-the-movie

Still waiting for the 60 minutes segment to air.

12. khfxxx

khfxxx Member

Because the moderators think "Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!" is a rather appropriate title.

Let's keep this thread on the front page and carry on this healthy discussion.

This is the way the clutchfans show the love to our beloved Rockets players.

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

This thread seriously needs to die. Nothing more than LOFs versus the equally annoying LOHs

14. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Because the owner of CF is a Lin-doubter himself. A "Harden is a joke!!" Thread will be locked and the key thrown away immediately.

Might as well sticky this thread to the front because it will never go away. This is the way we show the outside world how we "embrace" our players, and make other players think twice before signing here.

15. khfxxx

khfxxx Member

Why?:confused:

How dare you let the most popular thread on the clutchfans die?:mad:

This thread actually evolved into a very good place to discuss general things about Jeremy Lin.

We should also stick it to the top so that new members would know where to go when they want to post something about Jeremy Lin. It can also save some precious space for other more important threads. ;)

16. detso

detso Member

CF is 1000 times better than RealGM but it wouldn't tolerate a thread with such a title about their own players. That tells you a lot.

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol at the angry LOF idiots

18. rockets2012

rockets2012 Member

LOL, LOH SOB.

19. choujie

choujie Member

Look from a different angle. Controversial posts are the best way to keep a forum more active or even alive. If you don't feel comfortable with this kind of posts, just don't click it.

20. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Gotten to