1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Toycen files] Sandy Hook shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BmwM3, Jan 13, 2013.

1. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Your analogy is silly given that Bmw is posting pictures, websites, etc... Can they all be fabricated or photoshopped? Definitely possible. But at least its something.

2. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

You are correct. I'm a racist homo phobe that likes to watch animals touch themselves. Sorry I don't walk, talk, or think like you. Sorry for having an open mind. :rolleyes:

3. BmwM3

Everyone that doesn't agree with this man and thinks the same way he does is stupid I guess. And what's your fascination with unicorns? You're proving nothing but just calling people who disagree with you stupid.

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

No, feel free to challenge those reported "facts" at that time and either verify or disprove. Just like people tried with the 9/11 Commission findings. Right now people are challenging things reported in the media (which is wrong many times), eyewitness testimony (reported incorrectly or false many times). They are also making conclusions based upon information that is easily faked, like pictures, websites, etc.

5. Svpernaut

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:video:southparkstudios.com:f18b0bd4-ed00-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30" width="360" height="293" frameborder="0"></iframe></div></div>

6. rezdawg

I agree...but just like people are asking him to prove, for instance, that those pictures are real...why cant someone prove that those pictures are photoshopped? It works both ways.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The pictures look photoshopped to me, the expression is so similar...where is the difference? Red eye from one which anyone in photoshop can do and anyone in photoshop can add a face from one person and put it on someone else.

How many people make the exact same expression in a picture? Just go to your facebook or something and see. Always the same open mouthed smile?

I'd go with photoshop for those. I have no problems with anyone 'Just asking questions' though.

8. Svpernaut

That's the point though. You are believing in something that IS easily manipulated. For me personally, on a subject so important I wouldn't believe a damn thing that can't flat out be proven or disproven. Feel free to search how Iran used Photoshop'd images to spread propaganda. Right now, until the official findings come out I'm taking the people of Sandy Hook at their word because I have no clear reason not to.

9. rezdawg

The mouths look different to me based on what I'm seeing from the teeth.

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm bored at work.

I'm just asking a question here but are these really two different people? You look at these pictures and in a police line up they would be picked out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. rezdawg

Show me their teeth and I will be able to tell you. :)

12. Svpernaut

[​IMG]

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But you do understand that none of the evidence you've presented in anyway suggests it was a govt. operation?

1 person likes this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The only thing about the teeth though is that they are clear in one picture and then blurry the next. There is not that one big difference. Our most expressive features are obviously our mouth, eyes, eyebrows. Those things are all the same and the teeth in the other pictures just look blurry.

When in photoshop you want to blend something in you usually would just kinda blur it. That way you really can't tell.

15. BmwM3

And that's not my point. Just keep an open mind and prove or disapprove and come up with your own opinions until facts, if ever are released.

Not come in here and bash. (obviously not talking about you)

16. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

This thread makes me sad. Still, nobody on here is quite at the level of some of my Facebook "friends' who have been posting this crap for a few weeks now.

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

It's really not hard to find similarly looking people...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. BmwM3

You're right it's not. Find me similar looking people in those videos, with the same group of similar looking people and you have a point. :)

19. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Who was the person they were chasing in the woods? And did they ever say anything after that video of the helicopter view? I didn't watch any of the coverage so didn't know if they ever cleared that up. Also the video of emergency units being blocked off and not bring let through after they had cleared the area is ridiculous. Nothing on the conspiracy side but more on the planning side.

20. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

All they did was search for a look-a-like. There is more than 1 look-a-like from a tragedy out there.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wZfsa6ufMp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>