1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh boy... :grin:

2. rockettes

rockettes Rookie

no linsanity = regressed

3. zjcblord21

zjcblord21 Member

couldn't agree more....

4. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

typical LOFs - don't hesitate to throw anyone not named jlin under the bus. did you forget morris is essentially still a rookie? and ppat has no more nba experience than lin? where the fog is your patience for them?

for the record, i don't disagree. we do need a legit pf. but at the same time, i believe we need a legit PG also in order to get to the next level. current version of lin just won't cut it.

5. Luca

Luca Member

I have the patience for them, I have no problem with having a new PG at the Roxx if you think he sucks. The problem remains the same even if the Roxx have Rondo, the PF position is still weak. Thank you for being so courteous of attacking me for being a LOF. Great maturity by the way, can't we just have a normal conversation instead of making it like LOF vs LOH argument.

6. VanityHalfBlack

If this is a joke then it ain't funny....

7. pnr

pnr Member

Typical Clutchfans knee jerk reactions after a bad game.

8. jeddah

jeddah Member

Agree..we fans would really want him to be aggressive..but the problem is if JLin is being aggressive he is being attacked co'z of his Turn-overs...the guy can't catch a break even for a little bit...

Don't really understand why some people are so pissed on our players if we lose..let's give our players some slack...they are even over-achieving right now so let's just be happy...give them at least this season to grow...

I'm not even happy seeing trade-talk for our role players...let them grow together..Morris had a potential @4..let him grow and develop his game..Smith is on his way to being a good 5..just need to develop his rebounding and defensive mechanism...Toney just need to get some pointers from Lin on how to create plays and he'll be good...

So chill out guys...we can't have them all so let's just be happy for any Wins that this team will give to us...and people should really stop nitpicking on Lin's game..it's not funny anymore..

9. jeddah

jeddah Member

LOL..are u joking man?..funniest post I've ever read so far..LOL

10. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I can't believe people still defend him. Actually, I can. I wouldn't be surprised if Holliday was charged with a assualt after the beating he put on Lin last night. We need a new PG asap

11. rob1

rob1 Member

LMAO its so funny to see lin fans taking it so personal after every critic
    why does it bothers you so much? :grin:

12. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Yes the LOFs are quite funny with their excuses. The guys can't even come to the realization that the kid isn't doing good. And they're the first ones to call you a troll and put you on an ignore list when you don't praise him for his mediocre at best, play. I think their goal is to put everyone on ignore that isnt a LOF, that way they won't have to be realistic.

but I called it earlier this season, Lins style of play just does not fit with this team. Maybe he'll do better with another team but i agree that we need a different PG and PF to take us to the next level. Lin isn't going to cut it

13. VanityHalfBlack

Was this conclusion after the 3 losses or throughout the season of him playing so far??? I think you were singing a different tune when this team was doing good, no?

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Jeremy Lin's shooting is terrible.
    Unacceptable for a point guard.

Even Rondo can hit the wide open ones if need be.

15. jeddah

jeddah Member

Lol...not taking it personal...the post is just laughable....not even worth a reply but I can't contain myself.....LOL...

16. jeddah

jeddah Member

If u'r the GM, who would you have as the PG? One that is viable and available...I'll be waiting...

17. Exel

Exel Member

Why are you shocked that people still believe in Lin? Sure he has had a few bad games, but he's also had some good ones. There's more than half the season left and you're making this call right now. Overall, he's been improving over the course of the season and will continue to do so. You'll see.

18. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Go through my posts, i've said the same thing even while we were winning. We were winning because of haren, not Lin.

He was brought here to continue the Linsanity run which so many people believed in. I think if Lin was playing at a "Linsanity" Level this season we would be up up right above golden state right now with our wins.

I Blame the media for putting him on such a high pedestal last season, setting him up to all these expectations. We've only had one game of Linsanity this season. It's frustrating as a Fan watching him play when we were all hyped up that the rockets were getting Linsanity. Me, like so many other fans were very iffy about us paying all this money for a player who had a streak of a couple good games, but has never been proven outside of those games. We took a HUGE risk and now its biting us in the ass.

Experience and excuses aside, this is not what we expected or paid for with him.

19. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

How do i put ppl on my ignore list?

20. Exel

Exel Member

Out of curiosity, what were you expecting from Lin? And what kind of performance do you expect from a pg with a $8 million salary cap value?