1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boston writer gives Texans ultimate insult

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by liamrock, Jan 6, 2013.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

yep, i think at one point watt was tripled team

2. HoustonRockets

The writer responds to Arian Foster's avatar profile

"This is indicative of the problems that they have there in Houston," Shaughnessy said. "If you wrote something about the Giants or the Jets, no player would respond to something that was in the Boston Globe. So yeah, it's a little bit alarming. It's a litle piece of evidence that those guys are in trouble. I hope I'm wrong, I want a close game. I want some competition."

http://www.csnne.com/football-new-e...-Arian-Fosters-Tw?blockID=821027&feedID=10426

3. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

stay classy Boston.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Keep talking, Dan. Pleeeeeeeeease.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

This guy clearly does not know Arian Foster.

6. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

This writer is indicative of the problems they have in Boston. Douchebaggery permeates through the heart and soul of many of the residents there.

The difference between Arian and players for the Giants or the Jets is that Arian can actually read the article that this douchebag wrote.

7. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Haha the Giants or the Jets wouldn't use this as motivation? What? Of course they would. Any team would. The fact that you would compliment the Patriots biggest rivals to prove a point that doesn't make sense shows how weak and stupid you are. This guy is irritating.

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Lmao this guy is pure troll. Its unbelievable how mad he has made some people. Job well done.

9. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

Yeah, I've had multiple friends of mine from the Boston area who are Patriots fans tell me that this dude is a serious troll. They don't respect him either.

10. MystikArkitect

If anyone has ever watched Dragonball Z before...this is basically Cell and Gohan set to football.

11. candyman285

candyman285 Member

Even if the Texans read this post and get all motivated, they still have a problem...trying to cover both TE. I just hope we can run the ball, keep our offense on the field, and hope that Tommy boy gets the flu :)

12. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Haha enough motivation. Let's get down and play some football. I can't wait and hope it's a close game

13. Nimo

Nimo Member

I don't know if it's already been posted but Foster posted that he doesn't take offense to the article. He just thought it was funny and that's why he used it as his twitter profile pic.

14. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I think he secretly loves the Texans...that's what little boys do with girls that they like in the elem school!!

15. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

DUDE. HOLY MOLEY, OOGLY MOGLEY!!! How in the heck did you get away with that nickname?!?!?!? :confused:

:grin: I kid. Nice nickname. Thanks for the update, too, man.

17. conquistador#11

no doubt. I remember a time when they blamed their failures on curses.

18. HoustonRockets

because I own the team, I am Leslie Alexander. On a more serious note, F Boston!

19. DreamRoxCoogFan

yeah, most boston sports fans hate him.

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

As do most boards, but believe it or not, as far as the football section is concerned, not the blatant disregard for objectivity that runs rampant on some other Texancentric sites. TexansTalk is probably the worst fan site I have ever been to. Those guys have an inner circle of "regulars' that feel the need to bash,ridicule and mock any new contributor to the site. Jump them for erroneous thread titles, grammar police, i mean its disgusting. It makes me embarrassed that other fans around the country go to that site and feel thats the prevailing attitude and manners of a Houston Texan fan. I could go on and on. The official forum for the Texans on their site is okay, not so much infantile chest thumping, but not too many observant fans, more like homerism gone bad. whatever rant is done, im just glad i can get my Texan fix right here on CFans, its great.