1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Drew - the model of consistency

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tb-Cain, Oct 13, 2000.

1. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

For those interested in how Drew has done with Chicago in 2 preseason games:

1 - 18 min, 2-3 FG, 2 assists, 0 TOs.
    2 - 18 min, 2-3 FG, 2 assists, 0 TOs.

He started both games. I think that is solid work. Going up against Charlie Ward (3-6) and Van Excel (1-8) and coming away without hurting the team with turnovers or bad shot selection. Just what you would hope for.

Best of luck, Drew.

------------------
    "I'd like to be going down Fourth Avenue in a parade with all the graffiti coming down on our heads." -- Patrick Ewing, showing off that Georgetown edumacation.

2. verse

verse Contributing Member

ummm, no.

I can go hide on the court with the best of 'em.

be a factor, not a slacker.
    embrace dissidence, not pittance.

------------------
    Essentially the top two players to come out of college the last couple of years are Duncan, Carter, and Francis.

- vince

3. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

That's not a bad showing at all in limited playing time. And obviously Drew won't be the focal point of the Chicago offense. All he has to be is Steve Kerr with a high assist to turnover ratio, and they'll be very happy.

Too bad we couldn't coax them out of more, but oh well, it's the best thing for Bryce.

------------------
    "There are three kinds of lies:
    Lies, Damned Lies, and STATISTICS..."
    - Mark Twain -

Remember the old days when people used to actually earn their posts? http://bbs.clutchcity.net/ubb/Forum3/HTML/004775.html

4. T_money

T_money Member

WOW!!!! great stats

------------------
    Chimmey chimmey what!!

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Right on DarkHorse.

Bryce is definitely in a situation that suits his game. He can relax and just play basketball now.

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!

6. TB3

TB3 Member

Good luck Bryce!

The consistant part of your game that I enjoy most is that you are consistantly gone and Moochie is consistantly playing backup to Steve.

Your consistantly mediocrity will not be missed by me, but I will consistantly wish you good luck, and good riddence, in a consistant fashion.

------------------
    What a slam dunk!!