1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So were any of you guys satisfied on Christmas morning...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Dec 26, 2012.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

not sure which post of yours you consider "calm". you are reacting like a nut. sorry, but true. you said multiple times that you "put me on ignore", which you apparently lied about. also nuts.

and you singled me out for a joke that i thought would lighten the mood, while not mentioning a word about the guy suggesting we should take up a collection fund to buy you a playstation. you'd better go nuts on him too.

quit attempting to deflect attention on a throwaway comment made by somebody who you don't know from a hole in the wall. you can't honestly care what i think, and if you somehow do, i don't really think you will harm your parents. worry about your own issues that you put on the table for everybody to dissect.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I think I read something earlier about there only being one chair in his entire house.

3. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

Kinda regret replying to u. I don't want u to harrass me like u have Yung t. Just pretend I didn't say anything.

Thread resumes.

4. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I'm 22 as well but I make my own money. I hate asking my parents for money.

It's usually the other way around. It's them asking me for money lol. But no amount of money could repay them for what they have given me while growing up.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Cardpire you are not sane right now and twist who's nuts. If saying i cut my father into pieces is lightening the mood then you need professional help, not me. You crossed a line with your comments. Yes I put you on ignore, but people quoted you so that I had to say something about your sickening posts. If that is nuts and again, yours is somehow acceptable in your mind then you are truly having deep issues.

This is my last post to you, hope at one time you will realize what you wrote today.

6. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Yup, with a screen name of superfob, it's a sure thing I'm white.

Again, if Yung-T's relationship has deteriorated that bad, let his dads girlfriend take care of him when he's old. If it hasn't, then he can put on big boy pants and deal with $10 Christmas gifts.

If he's concerned his dads girlfriend is just in it for his dads money, that's a different thread.

7. cardpire

cardpire Member

believe me, i realize what i wrote. your contempt towards your dad and his lousy gifts reminded me of news stories of kids who had similar contempt towards their parents for their gift-giving. nothing for me to really be ashamed of, that's just what it reminded me of.

but, fair enough...you think my sense of humor is sickening, i think your outlook on life is sickening. i can live with that.

also, please don't leave this thread without lashing out on the poster for his sickening joke about the playstation collection fund. thanks.

8. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Guys, Yung-T already explained it's not about the value of the gifts. Do some people have reading comprehension problems? Congratulations if you're making your own money. I'm sure most of us are. This isn't about not getting the latest Playstation. Yung-T already said it's about his relationship with his dad. Just move on.

9. Bigpetelikeiron

I mean, all of the other crap aside, Yung you gotta grow up. Complaining that you didn't get enough gifts for Christmas when you're 22 years old is just silly. You have to know that. You cannot seriously say that you judge the love your father has for you by the amount of money he spends on you. It is a parents responsibility to give you the tools you need to survive and I highly doubt your father would allow you to suffer on the streets and die. Beyond that what he decides to give to you is just extra and he is not obligated to share the money he made himself with you if he chooses not to. I have not recieved a Christmas present from my dad since I was 17 years old but I don't have a doubt in my mind that my father loves me with every ounce of his being. I know this because he tells me. We talk and our relationship is ever lasting. Further more my father gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for in that he taught me the tools i needed to be a man and take care of myself. I don't claim to know if there is something else there with your relationship but seriously, getting on a message board and complaining about how your daddy didn't give you enough presents comes across as very childish and I reckon you still have a lot of growing to do.

10. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Maybe read the post above yours? Your relationship with your dad sounds different from yungt's

11. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

I would agree if the material element was what he was actually complaining about. Have you actually read the entire thread and posts by Yung-T? My dad hasn't given me Christmas presents since I left the house at 17 but he's done plenty otherwise and we have a good relationship. That's what the post is about, the dad-son relationship not the money. I don't get why people can't see that this is the issue, not the presents.

12. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

Sure, as long as you discount the posts were you assume he's a psycho who's going to kill his father. Unless you somehow feel that's a completely rational assumption to make.

13. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

feels like I'm reading a novela or sumthing

14. Bigpetelikeiron

I understand and so like I said getting on a message board and complaining about how many presents you didn't get is a bit childish. If the problem is deeper then perhaps he should talk to his father about it or maybe even a family member that can help get through to his dad. He never stated any of that before and so based on his original post he comes across looking like a 22 year old child. He probably should have just kept it to himself and saved himself looking as immature as he did.

It's not that I dislike or even want to bash Yung, it's that I want him to consider the way he is coming across when he posts something like that. If it is support from your fellow BBSers you require then maybe start a thread about how you feel like your father doesn't care about you and it can go from there.

15. Rox11

Rox11 Member

card, i would usually write an intellectual paragraph on why your wrong blah blah, but all you deserve is to be called a d-bag.
    This thread clearly was asking if people were satisfied or happy with what they received this season, was it wrong if somebody said no?
    The guy is venting and isn't in need of any help from anyone, quit your in need of help cries. I understand you don't always have to tell people what they want to hear, but if you have not experienced first hand what any person has been through or know them in person/general then don't voice your opinion on their life like you know them.
    You make it seem like it illegal to complain or vent about anything, and worst that any real life problems need psychological or therapy treatment when they can either be very simple or even to complex. We all have relationship woes and some things are far more bigger for us to try and fix.
    Don't make implications and justifications about anybody or anything you have said.

16. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

I got James Harden beard life t-shirt.

17. cardpire

cardpire Member

quit coddling him. he came on this thread (about being satisfied with xmas gifts) and posted that he was mad that his dad gave his gf better **** than he gave his son. AND THAT HIS STEPMOM ONLY GAVE HIM MOVIE TICKET VOUCHERS.

he posted to complain about his gifts, then after he realized he was receiving some backlash, he attempted to backtrack and convolute his complaint into strictly being about his dad not loving him. if that was the case, he wouldn't have also whined about his stepmom giving him crummy gifts too.

18. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I visited Cluchfans hangout section and all I got was this lousy thread

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

you missed out on the gang rep thread. Merry Repmas! It happens each year in the most unexpected places.

1 person likes this.
  20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm satisfied.

Wait, were you talking about Christmas presents?