1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets highlights vs Bulls: Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kaitanuva, Dec 26, 2012.

1. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

Saw it posted on game thread, but highlights always get more views in a new thread:

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

what pissed me off was after the game when they went back to the horrible team where Rose is leading the studio team, they talk about Lakers the second they can.....

meh

3. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

From the Chicago Tribune

:grin::grin:

4. AFS

AFS Member

That Aldrich airball at the end... haha

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Mainly Lin highlights?

6. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Barry cracks me up. "Jeez!"

7. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

Mainly team highlights. Lin is on alot of them because he DID have 11 assists.

8. The_Real_McCoy

I said it before, Asik is the most underrated player in the NBA, and he has my vote for most improved. I also love his gentle giant demeanor. He was blocking shots left and right and then just nonchalantly strolls to the other end.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

10. PumperX

PumperX Contributing Member

Thanks! I missed the game and waited 30 minutes to wathch highlights on ESPN and they only showed about 10 scoonds of the highlight (one play from harden and one play from Lin). ESPN is a joke. Your highlight made my day.

11. nomangame

nomangame Member

thanks for the vid and merry xmas from Singapore

12. JPhil93

JPhil93 Member

We should all get used to the following when we are covered by mainstream studio shows:

1. On nights where we get some of these victories, the main cause will be "poor defensive effort" from the opposition rather than highly efficient offense by the rockets.

2. Jeremy Lin will dominate the highlights because that mainly what the casual sports fan wants to see. They still think that his good play is more of a fad than a trend.

3. And from Bill Simmons and the other studio guys, the rockets fast paced offense is "gimmicky and will get shut down by a real defense like chicago."

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Wish I watched it on CSN. Barry sucks, totally biased towards Chicago.

14. rocketblood713

Rockets played GREAT !

15. The_Real_McCoy

How come there are never any Omer Asik post-game interviews on youtube?

I think Texas in general doesn't get the respect it deserves in basketball. We had the Mavs and the Spurs dominate this decade, and the Rockets dominate a decade earlier. But somehow people keep talking about the Knicks even though they haven't won since the 70s

16. The_Real_McCoy

I noticed a bias from Barry, but I thought what reason would he have to hate the Rockets or Lin? What is the motivation behind his dislike? Was he mistreated here as a player?

17. Mitchmantc

Mitchmantc Member

I wonder who wronged Jon Barry from the Rockets organization, because that dude only seems interested in talking about the teams we are playing. Watch the video again. If he isn't commenting on a play, he's talking about the Bulls.

[​IMG]

18. QazQay

QazQay Member

If you guys think we are treated badly by media, you should take a look at how the Spurs are treated.

19. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From Geraldd.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XCoBC_yq0jk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

I agree. The poor Spurs don't even get a chance to play on Christmas. They are so good for so many years and they deserve a show on national TV on Christams day. But Stern....:rolleyes: