1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Just Ruined Thanksgiving For My Family.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jae713, Nov 22, 2012.

1. across110thstreet

Is is possible for a liquid or gas to form a suspension or colloid in a solid?

2. Grape_Swisha281

funny how im being told ive derailed the thread but all my post have to do with this... yall are just attacking me now. Ironic.. typical clutchfan posters

3. Kim

Kim Member

No you can't. This isn't some public Trafalgar Square type forum. Actually, even if it was, there are norms of behavior that most people abide by. Your points were acceptable. My main objection was that you continuously re-posted because you weren't getting the responses you wanted, which is thread-hogging, derailing, attention-whoring, whatever it's called...it's just not Kosher.

Anyhow, back to your final legit point. If this was all made up, Clutchfans would actually go at the OP pretty hard and shame him. I wouldn't be shocked if it was made up, but at this point, I believe the story. Now that the mother and little sister have already been kicked out by the terrible BIL, hopefully they come to their senses and realize that the authorities are here to do things like prevent sex offenders from offending.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Go away Grape.

I'm going to rep OP just because you are whoring this thread.

5. Grape_Swisha281

you guys are hilarious.. a guy exposes his family all over internet but its ok

6. ILoveTheRockets

weak... that middle knuckle should be busted up, not a scratch on the pinky knuckle. you need to go learn how to box... lucky you didn't end up with a boxers break hitting like that.

7. Grape_Swisha281

[​IMG]

HAHA shows you how much i care... THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM... like i said OP proves me wrong and im gone till then ill be here posting 3 or 4 times a day.. its classless to brag about something like this... no class at all

8. Grape_Swisha281

funny thing is too..if you actually knew me as a person yall wouldnt be saying ****...

9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

It does take some work to try and get banned from the hangout...but it is possible. And you are treading the line buddy, so its for your own good.

10. Grape_Swisha281

oh god of the forums please dont ban me... HAHAHAHAHAA

11. Grape_Swisha281

If im attention whoring then why keep feeding me... you guys make no sense at all.. LOOK HOW MUCH YALL HAVE DERAILED THE THREAD WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS..

12. Grape_Swisha281

SOME PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE SERIOUS ENTITLEMENT PROBLEMS

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

And...today is the last time we hear of Grapswisha.

14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Member

But instead we know you from the interwebz where you've started to go Royce White twitter manic on us in this thread. We ain't buyin' you no bus, son!

15. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I'm a woman so I will put myself in your sisters shoes. I would expect for my husband , your bro in law, to throw the ahole on the street immediately. In other words, you shouldn't have to get involved. But if my husband didn't want to do anything about it, I would b grateful my brother would. So I just don't understand your sisters thought process here. If it really bothered her, she would want something done to make it stop.

16. SC1211

SC1211 Member

This thread is taking a turn. Witnessing internet meltdown

/popcorn

17. PhiSlammaJamma

Roger Goodell has decided that your blow to the head will be an automatic 1 game suspension with a fine of 0.5 million, you will not receive a trial, and no evidence will be heard. But rest assured, he has let the sex offender to retire in Mississippi with his crocs in toe. Rest assured, the Lions did not ruin Thanksgiving. For the first time in years they put on a good show, but still lost to God's team. So all is well, the pilgrims landed and they land pillaged, a sense of justice was restored, and if Pac Man Jones in any indicator, you'll have 10 more incidents and be allowed to play for the Bengals after all of it. Although it coul be said, that's cruel and unfair punishment.

18. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Hold up, Imma let you finish, but heypartner had the greatest CF mealtdown of all time. OF ALL TIME!

1 person likes this.
  19. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Member

I was riding right along with you, but then you had to go and use the word "f*****." So yeah, I think you probably did ruin Thanksgiving. To put it kindly.

20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

[​IMG]