1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Men's Leather Work Backpack

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JayZ750, Aug 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I've been using one for about 3 years that was handed down to me, and is now just too worn out. It was used for a while before that, so ended up being a great bag, and has converted me to the leather backpack approach. Much easier to carry than the briefcase equivalent, but still professional.

I have no idea what brand this is though.

Anybody have any brands, bags they recommend? I carry a laptop home everyday, in addition to paperwork, bills, pens, gum, etc.

2. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1 person likes this.
  3. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

saddleback is great, you can expect some really awesome responses if you e-mail them

1 person likes this.
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

I've always wanted one of them saddleback leathers, but they're so 'spensive. Will ask my gf to get me one.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Not that anybody cares :) , but I ended getting this bag from Orvis.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=6A0X

It is awesome. Very roomy. Not leather, and not a bargain, but cheaper than even the middle of the road leather packs and a lot cheaper than the luxury leather stuff. I'd highly recommend this bag thus far.

6. Outlier

Outlier Member

I was gonna make a thread like this one last week. Any other suggestions? Something not expensive but still looks classy, please.

7. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

8. Chopped

Chopped Member