1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 11/7/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 6, 2012.

1. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Coach Sampson implemented more harden touches.. Less ball movement. They want make sure the ball ended in hardens hands...

2. trowa

trowa Member

just let lin hold the rock for god sake. nothing is happening when harden is holding the ball 99% of the time. man mcfail suck balls

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

News flash... Iggy is just that good on D...

Hardin is going to have a long nite

4. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Because no one is guarding them.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Man, I was looking forward to this game.

And looks like we need to step back from the "Harden is our next superstar" comments. He's looked very ordinary the last 5 quarters or so.

6. Lowry4three

Lowry4three Member

Harden reminds me of Kmart

7. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

overreact much? Relax, they'll figure it out. They win again and the "enthusiasm" is back! They need to figure each other out...be patient

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

McHale sucks.

You let a player like Harden Iso and not run any plays then guess what...that's all he's going to do.

They are out there just freewilling it, it looks like that way...

9. sidestep

sidestep Member

Ugh, you can't be the playmaker and control the pace if the ball is not in your hands much. What game are you watching?

10. rocketblood713

i dont expect this to change either samething for the 2nd half

11. nono

nono Member

Teams are just packing the paint with Harden and Lin. They know we have no reliable 3 point shooters. McHale seems to have no clue what to do. What can he do anyways with this group. I wish Lin would just drive hard in the paint and draw fouls.

12. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

This kind of nonsense really makes me mad. Lin is a floor general, WHEN HE IS ALLOWED TO BE. But the coaching staff want him to pass the ball to Harden and go stand in the corner... and you blaming Lin for that means you're either clueless, or not watching the same game as everyone else.

13. Karolik

Karolik Member

Harden should be taking the most shots, then Lin. Yet Lin has the least number of shots on the team and omer freakin Asik has the most.

14. Gil

Gil Member

Starting to think Lin's really just here for show.

Bring the ball up, pass it to Harden, camp in the corner & shoot a desperation 3 if it actually comes back this time around.

They looked alot better out there when they were relying on pure instinct than this garbage McHale has conjured up.

15. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

What are you even talking about? Lin's the only one making plays so far, especially in that 1st and he's barely even touching the ball.

Coaches are making him defer to Harden and rendering him useless other than being a spot up shooter.

16. trowa

trowa Member

mcfail need to stop making harden a ballhog

17. hehsy5sy5

hehsy5sy5 Member

I don't know. When Lin is aggressive he shows that he can do all those things+ more. It's just he's so darn passive ever since he came here, he thrives as a 1st/2nd option where he has the ball in his hands and is aggressive. If you make him a spot up shooter, there's a lot of better and tons of more options in this league for that positions.

I think the problem has to do with Mchale's system where everyone just defers to Harden and he won't allow Lin to be a legit 2nd option like Wade is. He's trying to coach this team like it's the Orlando Magic without Dwight and instead with Harden...why?

18. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Man, I miss T-Mac and Yao.

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Tony Allen and LeBron James are coming up ...

20. rocketblood713

the Denver is playing trust me this game is over