1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wow, We Stole Harden!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GreenLantern, Nov 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Star

Star Member

So can Harden still win the most improved player? :grin:

2. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

Harden has been fantastic for Houston.

I hope he keeps it up and the bench and other starters other than Lin helps out more.

3. GreenLantern

GreenLantern Member

Maybe we can steal a backup PG now.

4. rocketblood713

So far so good ! ...(Salute to Morey)

5. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

This was a perfect storm of a player available because of a money crunch, us having the assets to entice the other GM and the player being young enough and good enough to build around. A very rare occurrence. I know I rag on the FO sometimes (mainly Les but some of the picking up old players at a time when it made little sense wouldn't be moves i would have made ...still think Les was behind those moves too) but this was pure luck meets pure genus. Well done.

Name 5 players you would rather have? I don't think I can name 3.

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Wouldn't be the first time!

7. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Member

How bout a sweep? MIP and MVP. Is that even possible?