1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Hardaway?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GrEgOnOmIcS, Jan 23, 2003.

1. GrEgOnOmIcS

GrEgOnOmIcS Member

How would you feel with the killer cross over(a little less deadly though) coming off our bench to feed Yao Ming the ball? he has been resting all this year and he's probably dying to come back to the league. and with the popularity of the Rockets these days, he would love to get back into the spotlight. He probably understands he wont get more than 20-25 minutes a game, which is pretty good for a playoff team. Analyzing the League these past months, he has to understand that feedin the ball to Ming will produce points. What do you think?

To be honest I thought of this playing NBA2k3.:D

2. derrock

derrock Contributing Member

I love Timmy but even if he is healthy (and I doubt it because he's got bad knees which don't get better no matter how much rest you get), the guy will make you quickly forget about Cuttino...and that's not a good thing

3. whos yao daddy

Hardaway passes the ball about as frequently as Little Stevie -- as in never.

4. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

I think I would give, you know...Timmy...transition defense.

What I mean is like, what had happened was...with the transition defense, I got skillz.

Know what I'm saying, cause like, with the transition defense, stick it in the hole, with the things and the, uh things with the basket. I got skillz, and what I'm saying is like, F**K GREG ANTHONY!!!!

5. whos yao daddy

Well said.

6. land_sharks

land_sharks Member

Where's GrEgOnOmIcS when you need him?

7. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

I think the only reason to sign TIm Hardaway would be to get him to shut up and get off the air from his horrible NBA Pregame show.

Yuucccchh!!

8. acejeff5

acejeff5 Member

damn anything to get him away from being a tv commentator, damn he sucks all he ever does is repeat what the other person says!!! haha :eek:

9. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Does he get to bring his wheelchair? Hey... I bet he's pretty quick in that thing.

Good impression, premph.
    :)

10. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

stop posting

11. GrEgOnOmIcS

GrEgOnOmIcS Member

"Stop posting" is trademark of the GrEgOnOmIcS OrGaNiZaTiOn for bashing losers. Sorry Studogg you need to find your own material.

12. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

it always made me laugh and I felt it quite appropriate at this juncture

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Seriously, when the Rockets got Charles Barkley, I wanted them to get Tim Hardaway. I am still not happy about till this day. Think about, if we made it to the finals, what was the one position on the court that always hurt the Bulls, a good point guard. Anyway, getting Mr. Hardaway now would be ludicrous.

14. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Read my sig. Can you imagine Tim "I can't speak English" Hardaway saying that to anyone especially a cop?

15. TCDREAM

TCDREAM Member

anything to get his stupid ass off espn.........he is an idiot!