1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Idle Hands Bar

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by World B Free, Sep 18, 2012.

1. World B Free

World B Free Member

AWESOME!!! TEXANS bar on the lower east side... it's really a great place to go and see other Texan fans... bartenders are GREAT. plus.. 2 of Connor Barwin's brothers were there this weekend... it was a fun time....

1 person likes this.
  2. World B Free

World B Free Member

this is for NYC fans!

3. MManal

MManal Member

Agreed 100%, was there this Sunday and had a great time. Crowd is very classy and the $4 Lone Stars are great too. What really struck me was that the following has grown significantly. Last year, there would be 15 or so fans; this Sunday, the place was very full. I still remember when I first moved to NYC 6 years back, I used to get heckled for wearing a Texans jersey on Sundays, not anymore.

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

$4 for one lone star or a pitcher? the bar down the street will sell me a pitcher of lone star for $6. It's not even worth that.

I don't celebrate/salute my Texans with Lone Star. That would be insulting. They deserve better from you Manal.

#4 tallanvor, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  5. gatsby

gatsby Member

Awesome. Would love to meet up with you guys this weekend!

I live in NoMad.

6. World B Free

World B Free Member

it's awesome... $4 Tito's drinks too

7. gatsby

gatsby Member

Any of you all going tomorrow? I'm thinking about it.