1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

As of _ _/_ _/_ _ , this is the best starting 5. (12-13 Nba Season)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rocketboi, Jul 29, 2012.

1. C1UTCH-C1TY

C1UTCH-C1TY Member

Not sure if serious..... That lineup isn't even a top 10 in the league in my opinion. Although the wolves are getting better.

2. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Still the Heat.

Chalmers
    Wade
    James
    Haslem/Battier?
    Bosh

3. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I can see a lot of people going with Miami and for good reason , they have three top talents .... But looking at Boston , they may be more balanced 1-5 than any other team. Lakers also deserve a mention .....

4. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Who?:grin:

But in all honesty, I like K-Mart.

5. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

I actually like the Lakers over the Heat. Mainly because of Big man Bynum

He tips the scales because balance + skill = best IMO and the Lakers are better balanced which slightly outweighs the talent difference.

6. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Bynum and Gasol are too slow to guard anyone on Miami, severe mismatch their. I would still take OKC or Miami or the Lakers without hesitance.

On paper the Lakers are intriguing but as teams more and more push this up tempo play, playing with 2 bigs with limited mobility will not get you to an NBA finals trophy. Unless of course you have dominant big men with patience.

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

Limited mobility? Gasol has great footwork, and both he and Bynum don't tire out easily.

8. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

definitely the heat.
    you arguably have best player since michael jordan with Lebron. you have one of best SG's in the game in Wade. you have an HOF, amazing shooter in Allen. you have an all-star PF in Bosh who always manages to put up good numbers, and then you have Udonis Haslem, who can shoot the midrange.
    i think lakers are second though.

9. Shrimz

Shrimz Member

the heat surely