1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Jeremy Lin IS a Houston Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by quinnolivarez, Jul 17, 2012.

1. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

What confused me was the headliner - it said "with Rockets" so I assumed all events happened from our perspective.

2. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Jeremy Lin: China and Taiwan compete for claims to NBA star

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I think the thing i'm most pleased about is the Rockets finally have an elite player from the independent nation of Taiwan.

Getting the Taiwan basketball market for the Rockets is going to be huge financially.

2 people like this.
  4. hooroo

hooroo Member

[​IMG]

5. M4-Nightvision

I'm excited, can't wait til preseason to star

6. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Is that you, Marcus Morris?

#1586 Fullcourt, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He's still got his American passport. Name one Island nation that is good at BBall? Baseball is more popular

8. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

9. WNBA

WNBA Member

If Lin plays the politics as "independent nation of Taiwan", I predict he will lose the 1.4 billion market right away.

Politics is a dangerous game for him.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Guy likes smoke screens as much as Morey.
    He won't say what he is really thinking..... I guess he wants the WHOLE PIE.

11. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Houston is getting so much publicity and national media coverage. Love it! Ha! Hopefully Linsanity delivers, but if not I'll just enjoy the ride while it last. Lin and Lamb all day. Haven't been this excited since sf3 and Yao.

12. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

As a Hongkonger, I am with you on this one. Too bad we are struggling under the pathetic colonial rule by the People's Republic of China right now.

Peace.

13. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

Just in case you guys missed it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wFrz3lqzhd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

Damn, did the Houston Rockets sign Jet Chang too? I thought he playing on the T-Wolves SL team.

[​IMG]

15. Jinstikal

Jinstikal Member

Lin do not need to choose sides between China or Taiwan or America, he is everything all put together that's why he so marketable. politics will just make things complicated and counterproductive. Lin will make everyone proud. Clutch city 2.0 here we come!!!

-Chinese American from mainland here.

16. victoria

victoria New Member

dats great, r there any more pics?;)

17. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I wonder if we will see the return of posts like this:

"Who said the rockets does not have the depth ------ to watch the Los Angeles rockets war feelings

The rockets and before the lake person's competition three, a rockets hits the score backwardness to finish, the most high score difference reaches. /22

The fourth section 7 minute 45 seconds, JVG unexpectedly dispatches the backless stool to request reinforcements is taken to the threshing ground, takes the post of the anticipation is the rockets substitution by 22; 1 attack high tide pursues the score 94; 92, if not for three-time serves has not entered, the rockets will realize counter- ultra-Lucas three in the short 17 minute time, the height which seven does not arrive by his 1 meter 6 throws in 5, three minute 2 center 1, penalty kick 2 center 2, 5 blue pull the high efficiency which, 2 secondary attack, 1 strongly breaks to have lasting achievements, moreover Hyde's three minute balls in 84, also play in the critical moment the stable morale of troops role.

Although competes finally comes to an end by the rockets defeat. But we are not difficult to see the rockets all officers and men to put together the vigor, as well as player's the and so on Lucas high efficiency, my volume applauds for Lucas, too has been good, small fellow,15! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

sorry my english is poor. maybe have many mistake."

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Damn right you are son.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I would hope not, he's an American by birth. All the we claim him as Taiwanese or Chinese is just blah blah blah.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Right but it's not like Team US needs his talent as much.
    Taiwan probably does the most but he does not make them that much better.
    With China he can compete but the regulations are harder.