1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(2012 necrobump) [ESPN] Suns, Gordon agree to 4 year, $58 million agreement

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by atomicanderz, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ironically it saves New Orleans money as they don't have to give him max raises and that 5th year, so a max offer from Phoenix is less than a Max offer from the Hornets.

DD

2. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Sir, you could have exploded on my but instead you choice to take that path. Thank you. I will no longer be argumentative with you.

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Am I the only one not distraught about this? I never viewed the Rockets as a serious threat for Gordon. I did, however, see the Suns as a realistic threat for Dragic. Unless they have more cap room than I think, this ties up their funds until the 14th (waiting to see whether NO matches). That's also the same day that the Rockets could presumably find out about Lin. Assuming NYK matches, this gives 10+ days for cooler heads to prevail and both sides (Dragic and Rockets) to come back to the table. I'm relieved that the Suns didn't pick our guy to do something fast and stupid with.

1 person likes this.
  4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

What was this spat we allegedly had over? Were you being a blowhard and calling anyone who believed in God an idiot or something?

It's so weird how I am the only person who ever has a problem with you. :rolleyes:

5. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Bingo.

6. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

With your abnormal girth, she would be dead by now. Get on a treadmill and quit wasting away your life on every fan board on the web. There is a life outside of the house, and if you discovered it you might lose those man t*** and would be able to ditch the bra.

Keep on keeping on, poseur.

7. DaDakota

No there are plenty of weak minded fools who have a problem with me - it happens.

DD

8. DaDakota

Why don't you concentrate on yourself and stop worrying about your superiours.

Now go get me a juicebox !

GET ME A JUICEBOX !

DD

9. justtxyank

Distraught isn't the right word. I hopes the Rockets could work something out to nab Gordon in a S&T deal, but I figured they weren't real players for him in my heart of hearts. It's restricted free agency. Star players don't leave in restricted free agency. Your points about Dragic are dead on though. If there are going to be no supplemental moves though, do we really want to keep Dragic?

10. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

I might be looked at like I lost my mind but I think the rockets are ok at sg...I really believe that kmart is going to play the best basketball of his career this coming season. Last year left on his contract so u know he is going to bring it, also he's gotta feel disrespected and wants to prove a point. U can say what u want about his demeanor but the guy wants to be looked at like a great player and he had like 6 straight seasons scoring 20+ game before last season..I am totally ok with Martin playing out this season as a rocket...I really don't know if Martin will re-sign after the season but I look at him as a loyal guy who can put the past behind him..if he doesn't then we got lamb to be the future sg...either way I am ok with lee going to give lamb time to grow and ok with not landing an injury prone borderline star

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dragic is gone... maybe you can root for Zoran?

12. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Says the guy who says "Nuke them all" in the DD.

Just hilarious. Thanks for the comedy tonight. You're always a hoot blowing **** out of your ass with your keyboard.

Lay off the Rum. Go to bed already. So embarrassing to read.

13. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Guess the meltdown is getting so bad that everyone is fighting on here.

Good times.

14. justtxyank

This has to be a joke. It has to be. LOL

I'm in on it now tatomatis. I'l gonna rep you for this post because it was downright funny.

Dada is humble and avoids trying to take the glory?

Very nicely played tatomatis.

15. DaDakota

Go get me a juicebox before I nuke you !

;)

DD

16. anchel

anchel Member

17. Curly

Curly Member

BINGO!

18. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Hmmmm, now we go from Gordon to personal attacks , smh. So how about them Rockets ?

19. DaDakota

This is true - being humble is a burden.

But it is my cross to bear, and I do it willingly.

DD

20. DaDakota

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.