1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard wants trade to Brooklyn by draft night

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by desi tmac91, Jun 21, 2012.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I'm sure some of the posters on here would lick his balls to get him on this team, even for a one year rental.

It's getting rather pathetic.

2. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Agreed. Crazy stuff like him asking the union to fight his opt-in makes me think he's crazy enough to pass up on the guaranteed millions to play for the Nets.

Has any player taken such a hit to their good guy image over something so stupid and/or self-inflicted? At least Kobe's was a sex scandal/legal troubles.

And to think people gave Lebron such a hard time about his free agency. Guy looks like a mother****ing saint right now.

3. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

At least Bynum got jokes, all Dwight does is smile big after he tells them corny ass jokes.

4. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

how many illegitimate children does Howard have?

5. djohn2o12

djohn2o12 Member

6. teebone21

teebone21 Member

tell dwight to eat a bag of *****. I hope orlando trades him to a garbage team

7. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

like the Rockets?

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

@BRAND0NJENNINGS: Dwight Howard is acting weird now.... Smh

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Magic won't trade DH12 until new management has finished its due diligence. Will not let outside talk influence them before they're ready.

9. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

BLACKMAILED SAYS IT ALL! He was on his way to Houston, so he re-signed. They probably told him stuff like Houston really wants you and they will be more upset if they give up half their team for you and you bail.

This is where the, "I didn't want to be treated like LeBron James" comment comes from. He knows he would have felt obligated to re-sign in Houston or end up with so many fans hating him in Orlando and Houston. The rest of the league would praise him for leaving the Rockets is what he doesn't know. They'd hate seeing 3 Texas teams in the playoffs every year.

10. teebone21

teebone21 Member

we are trying to be less than garbage actually. At team like the twolves is a step up from the tanking we are trying to do

11. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

what the hell is that supposed to mean??? just trade him already for christ sake

12. Grape_Swisha281

ESPN says Howard offically asks out.. wants to go to Brooklyn

13. cod

cod Member

No lowball offers.

14. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

If I was Orlando, I would just keep him, and just bench him the rest of the season. Waste a year of his prime for misleading the organization multiple times. The Magic aren't anywhere near contention even with Dwight, so might as well. Make him miserable.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

LOL, probably would be the best thing to do since they aren't going to get anything out of a trade now Howard won't commit to any other team.

16. ApuN

ApuN Member

Man,

Motherf*** Dwight Howard

Leave this p***y alone

17. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I'd do same if I can't get a good offer for him. It would then be up to Dwight to bolt and lose a lot of money or stay and sign for the max.

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

And why isn't there any bit of worry in regards to his back? Back surgeries are no joke, and yet there hasn't been a dime of concern for his surgery. I remember McGrady declined back surgery b/c it would have put his career in jeopardy.

19. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

lol blackmailed? really? what a douche.

20. teebone21

teebone21 Member

i hope orlando keeps him for the season and Nets trade for joe johnson while signing deron to a max deal.