1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Be Patient

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sen89, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

I have it figured out !!

ALL of this will lead to ..................

THE #14 PICK OF THE 2013 NBA DRAFT !!!!!!!!

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Let's be EXCITED!!!

2. Hou Utd

Hou Utd Member

Being a Rockets fan is like being a Mets fan....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/okXhAC78d4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Jeasy713

Jeasy713 Member

My sentiments exactly!!!!

I've been patient now I'm about to be a PATIENT, I was all about the "In Morey We Trust" but now I'm not so sure... and yes I will retract the moment he remembers he's a Jedi

4. Jeasy713

Jeasy713 Member

TRUTH

5. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

I wanna say its not over, but it's hard because every year we are left waiting and waiting. At this point I want trade to give me a little excitment today

6. Jeasy713

Jeasy713 Member

WTF

So many 7 footers in this draft and we're still selecting 6'9 PF/SF players. I get it it's like the Texans and their TE fetish huh? So by that estimate we only have 7 more years before we start drafting correctly. Am I right?

7. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

Agree with the point of being patient.

I'm reminded of Donte Greene from a few years back- we drafted him, he had a few great games in the summer league, and we were eventually able to leverage that and use him as a centerpiece for a trade to get Ron Artest.

Chances are once these guys hit the floor in the summer, or maybe even before that, someone from another team will be high on one of them and looking to deal a disgruntled upper-tier player for him. I think we know for certain that the roster cant continue as currently constructed with too many players at certain spots, so give it some time and lets see what happens.

8. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

If I really thought that Les would let the team go ahead and go young and tank , I'd be Ok with tonights events. Thing is , I just dont believe that is an option as he's said many times in the past that losing isnt an option.

9. rocketsmetalspd

How about 17 years since the last Chip!!!!